Ahadith about the Battle of Khandaq (Trench)

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
Narrated Sahl bin Sad:

"We were with Allah's Apostle in the Trench, and some were digging the trench while we were carrying the earth on our shoulders. Allah's Apostle said, 'O Allah! There is no life except the life of the Hereafter, so please forgive the Emigrants and the Ansar."

(Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 424)

Narrated Anas:

"Allah's Apostle went out towards the Khandaq (i.e. Trench) and saw the Emigrants and the Ansar digging the trench in the cold morning. They had no slaves to do that (work) for them. When the Prophet saw their hardship and hunger, he said, 'O Allah! The real life is the life of the Hereafter, so please forgive Ansar and the Emigrants." They said in reply to him, "We are those who have given the Pledge of allegiances to Muhammad for to observe Jihad as long as we live."

(Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 59, Number 425)

Allah hu Akbar!!

(Note: When i mentioned to a Shia' that the prophet said "Maybe Allah (swt) has looked upon the people who fought at Badr and has forgiven thier sins so do as you please". There are some liars from amongst the Shia' who insult the sahabah (ra) and say "How can Allah forgive the sahabah when they did this sin and that sin?" "What kind of hadith is this?"

I did not know the answer to this evil argument until i heard a lecture by Shiekh Ahmed Jibril.

Shiekh Ahmed Jibril explained in his lecture 'Sprinting for the Last Ten Nights of Ramadhan'- "The Sahabah were not infallible (meaning they did commit sins and made mistakes) but the meaning of the hadith "Do as you please for Allah has forgiven you" means the actions of the sahabah on the day of Badr was so huge and magnificent that it will weigh so heavy on the scale of good deeds- that it does not matter what sin they may commit by accident after that it will never out weigh their good deeds!!")

Allah Knows Best

Has anyone else come accross a Shia' with a evil argument?

massi

the probleme that a shia insulte all sahaba and they swer them all time specially abo bakre and Omar (رضي الله عنهم ) also they siad that there are only 7 sahaba are muslim and the rest are Kuffar (non muslim ) :astag: