Ahmadinejad - Out of control???

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
:salam2:
This guy's crazy! He's having a conference to Review the Holocaust". Huh!?

"The International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust was opened on December 11, 2006 in Tehran, Iran, by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to question the scale of the Holocaust that occurred during World War II (1939–1945). The Iranian Foreign Minister said in his remarks opening the conference that it "seeks neither to deny nor prove the Holocaust. It is just to provide an appropriate scientific atmosphere for scholars to offer their opinions in freedom about a historical issue."

The conference provoked world-wide controversy, and its merits were debated both inside and outside of Iran. Conference attendees included former Ku Klux Klan Imperial Wizard and white nationalist ideologue David Duke, French academic Robert Faurisson, rabbi Moshe Aryeh Friedman, leader of the Jewish Orthodox Anti-Zionist Society of Austria and Holocaust denier Fredrick Töben of Australia. Khaled Kasab Mahameed, who was invited to the conference and intended to affirm the occurrence of the Holocaust, was denied an Iranian visa due to his Israeli passport.

"Duke gave a speech in which he said: "In Europe you can freely question, ridicule and deny Jesus Christ." "The same is true for the prophet Muhammad, and nothing will happen to you. But offer a single question of the smallest part of the Holocaust and you face prison."

Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki declared in a speech that: "If the official version of the Holocaust is thrown into doubt, then the identity and nature of Israel will be thrown into doubt. And if, during this review, it is proved that the Holocaust was a historical reality, then what is the reason for the Muslim people of the region and the Palestinians having to pay the cost of the Nazis' crimes?"

Frederick Töben told the conference: "Minds are being switched off to the Holocaust dogma as it is being sold as a historical fact and yet we are not able to question it. This is mental rape."

Cohen told the conference

"There is no doubt whatsoever, that during World War II there developed a terrible and catastrophic policy and action of genocide perpetrated by Nazi Germany against the Jewish People, confirmed by innumerable eyewitness survivors and fully documented again and again. I personally was spared the worst effects of the War because I was living in England which thankfully was not occupied by Nazi Germany. However, I and many many others lost countless friends and relatives who perished under the Nazi rule by intentional murder and genocide. Three million Jews in Poland, more than half a million in Hungary, many tens or hundreds of thousands in Russia, Slovakia, France, Belgium, Holland and more. The figure of six million is regularly quoted. One may wish to dispute this actual figure, but the crime was just as dreadful whether the millions (and there were millions) of victims numbered six million, five million or four million. The method of murder is also irrelevant, whether it was by gas chamber (and there were eyewitnesses to this), firing squads or whatever. The evil was the same. It would be a terrible affront to the memory of those who perished to belittle the guilt of the crime in any way."

On the second day of the conference, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad predicted the destruction of Israel once again, saying that, "The Zionist regime will be wiped out soon the same way the Soviet Union was, and humanity will achieve freedom".

"According to the New York Times, the "German government summoned the Iranian chargé d’affaires in Berlin to complain." Germany also organized a counter-conference.

"The French Foreign Minister, Philippe Douste-Blazy, warned that the conference would be strongly condemned if it propagated claims denying the Holocaust."

Ehud Olmert, the prime minister of Israel, "denounced the conference before embarking on a two-day trip to Germany" calling the gathering "a sick phenomenon that shows the depths of hatred of the fundamentalist Iranian regime." Tzipi Livni, the Israeli Foreign Minister, "commented on the Holocaust conference at a Knesset meeting ... and said, 'I didn’t come to this meeting to argue with the evil one from Tehran and his allies. He can’t erase the pain of the survivors.'

The United States condemned the conference; the U.S. State Department described the Iranian event as "yet another disgraceful act on this particular subject by the regime in Tehran". "It is just flabbergasting that they continue -- that the leadership of that regime continues to deny that six million-plus people were killed in the Holocaust," spokesman Sean McCormack said.The Simon Wiesenthal Center in Los Angeles planned to hold a teleconference during the same period as the Iranian conference which would focus on individual stories from Holocaust survivors.

Tony Blair, the prime minister of the United Kingdom, denounced the conference as "shocking beyond belief". Blair also said that it was "a symbol of sectarianism and hatred toward people of another religion. I mean, to go and invite the former head of the Ku Klux Klan to a conference in Tehran which disputes the millions of people who died in the Holocaust … what further evidence do you need that this regime is extreme?"

Karel De Gucht, the Belgian minister of Foreign affairs said he "condemned the revisionistic and negationistic expressions (of Iran) and the repeated questioning of the right to exist for the state of Israel".

Canadian Minister of Foreign affairs Peter MacKay said that the conference was "an outrage. It was an insult to Holocaust victims. It was an insult to their descendants. Canada's new government and I am sure many others in this House and around the globe condemn this conference, just as we have previously condemned the Iranian president's comments about the Holocaust as hateful."

However, Ali Akbar Mohtashamipour, Secretary-General of the International Congress to Support Palestinian Intifada gave support to the conference, and said that the "western and Zionist media have always been aggrandizing the dimensions of the reality of Holocaust, mixing a bit of truth with a great deal of lies."

This all comes from wikipedia.

Maybe this is why Western Society sees Muslims as anti-Jewish? This, in my opinion, is a disgrace. You deny the brutal mass genocide of 6 million Jews (who are People of the Book)?

What do you think?
:wasalam:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I am niether a shi'te muslim or an extremist however you don't have to be to admire the Iranian President. I don't agree with everything he sez, but I admire the way he stands up to oppressive nations. One example, as you may know about is the nuclear issue.

Despite unbelievable pressure from the US and Europe he stands unfazed against them. If more Muslim leaders took a leaf from Mr.Ahmadinejad books, life wouldn't neccessarily be easier but it would definitely be better than being walked all over as they are now.

Believe2Succeed

This guy's crazy! He's having a conference to Review the Holocaust". Huh!?

"The International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust was opened on December 11, 2006 in Tehran, Iran, by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to question the scale of the Holocaust that occurred during World War II (1939–1945). The Iranian Foreign Minister said in his remarks opening the conference that it "seeks neither to deny nor prove the Holocaust. It is just to provide an appropriate scientific atmosphere for scholars to offer their opinions in freedom about a historical issue."

The conference provoked world-wide controversy, and its merits were debated both inside and outside of Iran. Conference attendees included former Ku Klux Klan Imperial Wizard and white nationalist ideologue David Duke, French academic Robert Faurisson, rabbi Moshe Aryeh Friedman, leader of the Jewish Orthodox Anti-Zionist Society of Austria and Holocaust denier Fredrick Töben of Australia. -------------------------------*edit*--------------------------------
Maybe this is why Western Society sees Muslims as anti-Jewish? This, in my opinion, is a disgrace. You deny the brutal mass genocide of 6 million Jews (who are People of the Book)? In my opinion, Allah is looking down and frowning.

What do you think?

AOA WRWB,
Br. Why do you believe in the Jewish Holocaust of Europe? We know it happened because western history speaks of it. Did it happen at the scale that it is preached to have happened is the question?
Why is it that questioning this is such a "sin" ? was it in the Quran? or Torah or Bible?
No, it is in the Zionist book. And they are controlling the minds of the world to think it is a "sin".
I am not Shia. Nor from Iran. But AhmediNijjad has a right to do what he wants in his country. Other than those who are in others free peoples lands (Zionist in Palestine with the Israeli Regime, Americans/Brits in Iraq and Afghanistan..)
So think outside of the christian/jewish box we are made to look into by the jewish controlled media..

Please don't be offended. JUST MHO!
:peace:

aSAK

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Yes, I have to agree with you. He is a brave man (even if what he says is bad). I think if we followed his example of bravery (and NOT his words) the Muslim Ummah would be stronger.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Believe2Succeed - I, personally, believe in the Holocaust. No offense taken; we all have our opinions.

However, we are just about to study the Holocaust in English class (why in English?). All I know is that Hitler used to preach against the Jews during his service in World War I and that the gas chambers were "mysterious" (as said by 2 kids at my summer camp, Holocaust-Deniers).

I know, though, that after this the Palestinians invited the Jews into their land as brothers, and the Jews took over and now are abusing the Palestinians (when I say "Jews", I mean the Israeli Government).

I also know that the United States was just as bad as Hitler when it came to the Japanese. All of those Concentration Camps for the Japanese, however, went (and still are going) largely unnoticed.

I say that the Soviet Union was the real hero in WWII. The UK was very close to being annexed by Germany until the United States entered the war, France was already annexed into the "Aryan Empire" (as I call it as of today), the United States were hypocrites during this war (not helping their allies until they were attacked and declared war upon, Concentration Camps of the Japanese), and the Soviet Union was minding their own business until hitler violated the pact.

The lesson learned from WWII? Don't mess with Stalin.

Ok, that's my history for today :D

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I agree. From what I've learnt and logically looking at the number of jews it doesn't make sense to deny that the holocaust didn't happen at all, on whatever scale. When you said
when I say "Jews", I mean the Israeli Government
It got me thinking. Israel and Judaism are two different entities, whenever we oppose or criticise the actions of Israel we are accused of anti-semitism. And when I say 'we' I mean not just muslims, but anyone who speaks out against Israel. The international community are made to feel so guilty about an event so long ago to the extent that they ignore the massacres which are being carried out in Palestine.

OmarTheFrench

Yes Exist Jews Anti-zionist like Neturei Karta

4.jpg

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Yes Exist Jews Anti-zionist like Neturei Karta

4.jpg

They had better watch their back before their leader gets killed. Unfortunatly, this is a high possibility because of the violence of the Israeli government. But, they are brave, and I commend them for it.

Dawoodi

salam w

salam w

if any one has curiosity about the truth of the holocaust...just go and search for the dictionary la-rouse (jewish) arcades on the 30¨s it has the jewis population number in europe at that time and it was consider the most acurate sensus.

state that there were no more than 1 million jewish in all europe...we are talking at the time of hitler.

so much of the info u will find about the so call holocaust are all perpetued lies and cover ups from jewish and usa goverment.

did u know israel still getting mony from germany? becouse of it? also most european cuntries too.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Salam bro and sisters.

I just fail to understand that if holocaust exist then why their is ban on researching it.I guess in Europe u can research any topic related to any field but not this !

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I guess this is something that we can neve be sure of. Even when I say, it was likely that the holocaust did occur. I could be wrong.
Despite that I think it is wrong that you are not allowed to have an opinion on this. If you deny the holocaust or even question the events, you'll be sent to prison
Anyway, Allah(swt) knows best and there's not much gain to be had by constantly arguing about it.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
I hate the fact that you can't talk about the Holocaust, but it obviously did happen. Though, as Neturei Karta says, the numbers have been increased.

There are Jews still alive today that would testify to the Holocaust; I doubt all of these Jews would get together in a conference room and say "Let's make up the lie about the Holocaust and tatoo ourselves with numbers".

Now, before this thread gets closed (because we're off topic kind of): Isn't what Ahmadinejad is doing making the world hate Muslims even more?

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Dear brother..

I agree the issuse is not whether it happend or not its is the number of person killed and then many fabricated stories about it.

My point is that life of a Muslims must also be equal to then life of a jew or people of other faith.

Its only one Holocast with jews but for Muslims there are many many examples about it from Bosnia to Iraq coutless muslim bro and sisters died.

I am not supporting Irani leader but I just would say that just like Bush denied/denying the Holocast of Muslims in Iraq and world media have not problem with it then same may be true in case of Ahmad Nijad he have right to express his view. I hope brother you got my point

fagie

in this world we are living now, there only a few number of Muslim leaders who dare to oppose the western and zionist propaganda.
I dont think he is crazy.

Do 'we' dare to oppose the western oppression?
Do 'we' hav strong Iman?

dna1987

Muslim Guy
If 6 million really died, why is it a crime to investigate the TRUTH in Europe? I mean, if it really is the truth, then it should stand on its own merits... it shouldn't require so many laws to protect it from historians trying to look into it. Double standards when it comes to free speech - free speech has no limits when it's in the form of offensive cartoons apparently

Anyway, my personal view is that Zionist Jews exaggerated the numbers, and marketted it, so they could create Israel in 1948 straight after World War 2 which finished in 1945. Also, most European Jews prior to World War two were happy living their lives from the country of their birth, and were opposed to moving to some desert in the middle east and booting out the inhabitants already living there. With the holocaust, those Jews were killed, the rest were scared into leaving, and thirdly, the whole thing was exaggerated after. And all this is coming from Jewish sites against Zionism, with first hand evidence from Rabbis during the 1940s era.

talibulislam

need to have confrence about recent halocaust

what happen in the history is sad,those were the time when we diden't have united nation,but what exactly changed after the united nation formed?
still many more halocasust b happening in this world directly or indirectly by civilized nation under the dumy institution like UN.
why this world still have to cry over jews halocaust or every body has to b simpathetic with them when so many murders r happening by them & by there civilized friends.hunger in africa is a halocaust by its self,which civilized nation ignore & more focus on bombing other nations then feeding hungery.
what kind of construction civilized nations r doing in iraq which go through such huge distruction?
on nuclear issue,why iran is dangerous to have nuclear bomb & not united states when he already used against civilians in japan?
why iran can't have it when isreal next door & many civilized nations have it?
why the nuclear veapon in the hands of united states work as medicine compare to iran?
these r so many question of injustice which average humen in this world need to ask first or live ignorent.

:salam2: I do agree that a lot of jews were killed in the concentration camps but among them were even russian soldiers etc. But maybe since when u see the photos of the camp you cant identify if they were jews or soldiers so people think of them all as one.