Ahmed The Repenter (Great Lecture--Must Hear!!)

Nasra

Nasra

:salam2:
thank you soooooooo much for putting this on it was one of the best videos i have ever watched it was sooo beautiful and emotional it was so interesting that i was too patient when the thing kept on freezing. when he was talking about ahmed the repenter and how he spent 30mins on two rakha and how he was fasting his whole life on and off it makes me feel like my eeman is very low. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR PUTTING THIS ON I HAVE LEARNT A LOT FROM IT. CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE THAT THERE FOR A WHILE BECAUSE I NEED TO SHOW MY FRIENDS IN COLLEGE THANKS.
:salam2::tti_sister:

dna1987

Muslim Guy

Jazaka Allahu khair brother. A very beautiful lecture by Brother Bilal. May Allah (swt) put Ahmed in the highest rank of jannah, what an example of a true repentance mashallah. I've heard this story by another shiekh '' Mohammed Al-Awathi''..

I agree with you brother Mrmuslim that there must eye witnesses of the crime before even being punished. In addition, brother Bilal (lecturer) shouldnt mention the name of the country where the incident took place.. (thats my opinion)!

Wassalamu ALykom..

Lol, yeah...you made a good point about that. Stupid Syria. Nah, but I thought and am thinking that Syria is not a very religious place after listening to the lec too :p .. if he didn't mention any countries though, maybe it'd sound too much like a fairytale. :wasalam:

mohamedqadar

Yes bro, you can download it here -

http://muslimways.com/downloads/islamic-talks/bilal-assad-2.html

There are whole bunch of other Bilal Assad lectures - follow up with your Ahmed the Repenter lecture with some of the other ones (the 3 "Stories of the Prophets" are also really good!) that are also very good.

I'd just like to mention that the video and the audio lecture I got from Muslimways are slightly different - the video version is longer, but the audio also has one or two bits that the video does not.

Hope this helped. Salam alaikum.

jazaka-allah akhi

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I am reviving this thread so that the brothers and sisters who have not yet listened to it can do so. A reminder to all of us.

wa/salam