ALHADULILLĀH, Great News!!

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom my dear brothers and sisters in Islām. I have great news.

Long time I was wondering when will come up day, when I will be able to know many things in my own language. And now it came!

I visited one site, the same what before around 4 months was empty, and now i found great and many explanation in my own language. Starting from Shahada till the stories. I am so happy. You can not imagine, how happy I am.

Even I can write and talk in English, it still make problems many, many times to understand. Now am copying and paste all the information in my pc as soon I wont be able use internet connection.

I hope I didn't bother you, just I wish share my happiness.

By the way please moderator who can help me I need you to text me. I need that you remove one of my treads. I will explain why. Thank you. Otherwise no answer from no one of you in a private messages.

May you be so happy as me. AMEN.

arzafar

yes that's great news for you. However, it would be better if you check the authenticity of the website before using it. make sure they provide references from quraan and sahih hadith.

4mMadara2Amina

:)))))))))))))

yes that's great news for you. However, it would be better if you check the authenticity of the website before using it. make sure they provide references from quraan and sahih hadith.

Yes, they are translating the text of English sites, lectures and so on. IslamMuslim.lv :) And I will search and ask is it correct of things will make me in confusions as usually am trying to do.