:salam2:
Brothers and Sisters

A little about the Jugular Vein

-It runs down the side of the neck in a vertical direction
-Large amount of blood flows through this vein
-Damage to the veins can quickly cause shock and death if not treated

Subanallah

Surat 50:16 . Qaf
And indeed we have created man,and we know what his ownself whispers to him.and we are nearer to him than his jugular vein

When you think about this relation you think subanallah if Allah is closer than my jugular vein at any moment Allah can take my life like a slice to the jugular vein could.

I hope i explained it the way i see it...

:wasalam:
Your sister,
Amanda

BrotherZak

:salam2:
Brothers and Sisters

A little about the Jugular Vein

-It runs down the side of the neck in a vertical direction
-Large amount of blood flows through this vein
-Damage to the veins can quickly cause shock and death if not treated

Subanallah

Surat 50:16 . Qaf
And indeed we have created man,and we know what his ownself whispers to him.and we are nearer to him than his jugular vein

When you think about this relation you think subanallah if Allah is closer than my jugular vein at any moment Allah can take my life like a slice to the jugular vein could.

I hope i explained it the way i see it...

:wasalam:
Your sister,
Amanda

salam

its a definite reference to the proximity of the Jugular vein in relation to our body and Allah uses it give us a clear picture to his closeness or nearness to man. The Knowledge of Allah and not the entity of Allah, only the extension of his supreme wisdom from Allah. This verse should not be a basis to be used an argument for God dwelling in us.

nizar83

selemu aleikum

indeed we should be very aware of allah subhana wa ta3ala, i remember watching this video on youtube..where bilal philips explains why we should be aware of allah subhana wa ta3ala, and how close allah subhanahu wa ta3ala is to us.

taqie allah means beware of allah...for he is closer to us than our own jug.veins

even our thoughts, bad ideas etc etc he is aware of