Allahu Akbar --- How the Arab Springs and Hijab changed my Life

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
whosoever is your Islamic scholar!! He is wrong!! Hijab is not part of Religion!! If you can prove its a part of religion then we can discuss!! otherwise its a blind following like: Hindus, christians, Jews etc.
What is wrong with you brother?
Are you OK? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Do you have any Islamic knowledge?
shah mir --- you are obviously lost, and you are trying to harass our sister Fatima.

Fatima Amenda

Assalamu alaikim wa rahmatuh Allah wa barakatuh:

Dear sister I agree with you, higab is liberation of souls. Shaitan is enslaving modern women to lusts and vein desires. When a muslem woman wears higab to please Allah subhanahu wa taala she is defeating shaitan and promoting purity and modesty. It is a beautiful happy feeling when I cover myself before going out responding to a noble call from my creator.

I love Islam and the Muslim way of Life so much I cry often to Allah Subana Wa Ta'ala thanking him for finding me worthy to enter into such a pure and dedicated religion of truth, peace and justice JazakiAllah Khairan

Fatima Amenda

Are you OK? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Do you have any Islamic knowledge?
shah mir --- you are obviously lost, and you are trying to harass our sister Fatima.

JazakAllah Khairan