An urgent Request!

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu Alaikum - I hope that the brothers and sisters here don't get annoyed by my threads of "requesting dua". But I have another request to make as every Muslim's dua counts and does not go to waste. My Best Friend from when I was a child is very sick. She was diagnosed with 6 different diseases. She's my cousin but also my best friend. She's now hospitalized and can't even talk. I just lost two beloved brothers in January 6th, and if i lose her i don't know what'll become of me. I know we are supposed to have patience and i don't believe I'll transgress against Allah concerning the death of a loved one, but i know that my heart won't be able to take it. Please brothers pray that this sister of mine becomes healed - she has young children whom do not have another mother, pray that i get a chance to be with her. Please brothers and sisters, tears continously fall down my cheeks out of pain from hearing such news, please please please please make dua for her and for all those whom are sick. PLEASE :(
:girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::girl3::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23::SMILY23:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Walaykumu salaam

I'll make lots of dua for her InshaAllah. SubhnAllah, losing a bestfriend is terrible. I don't think I would want to live if I ever lost my bestfriend :( SubhnAllah, just thinking about it makes me cry.

My dearest sister, I heard that in Sujuud, a servant is closest to their Lord. So make dua for her when you are closest to Allah, and I will do the same. I'll try to find the hadith InshaAllah, forgive me I don't have it right now.
May Allah heal your friend and may He put your heart at rest :tti_sister: Ameen!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
^ what's the translation for the arabic words, brother?

I'm praying for your friend sis. Don't lose courage.

arzafar

:salam2:

oh well sister i ahev been going through all your threads and you have been through a lot!
May Allah grant you patience and your friend a speedy recovery. Ameen!

lilmuslimah

salam

i empathise immensely,,

This is what i said to myself ( ill never be able to cope, ill die of grief) when my older sister who was also my best friend past away six months back, and just a few days ago my lil brother was in a car crash, truth is Allah does not burden anyone with more then they can bear, the best dua sis/bro is the dua you yourself make inshallah...

pray to allah to give you sabr and patience,,, strength comes from allah

so what ever happens inshallah you be able to overcome it and remember that this live is a test!!

id advise you not to stay away from the quran and make plenty of time for sincere dua!!!!!

salam

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
Dear sister I will pray for ur friend InshaAllah everything will be fine May Allah bless u and ur friend !!!!

:wasalam:

Almaas

Sister i'm so sorry to hear of your troubling news, but don't even let the thought of not being able to cope enter your mind. You're stronger than you think.

May Allah SWT grant her shifa, and you patience and strength. Ameen.

I'll keep you and your family in my duas InshAllah.

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
May Allah help u Amin!

Attachments

• 1567143gf93vgzc0d.gif
    1567143gf93vgzc0d.gif
    110.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 2335614wiby9m34he.gif
    2335614wiby9m34he.gif
    107 KB · Views: 2
  • dslayt11.jpg
    dslayt11.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 5

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Do not worry......, Allah is always with you..... I will Insha Allah make DUA for her.....