anger management....whos next! ;)

aisha.x.20

im finding it xtremely difficult to control my anger.....

especially when im telling the truth.
then when its a convo between me and 1 other person but somehow the convo starts rumours then im called a cheat and liar and whatnot.

i know its all about patience. i read that u should pray aoozubillah.i tried n it works as much that i dont do pysical violence just end up crying.but even still i feel hatred for the person. and sumtimes if not hatred then just hurt and used.

especially if the persons an adult and meant to be wise.with people my own age i let it ride as jealousy.they can be jealous and they should!well they could try sortin themselves out if they wannareach where i am alhamdulillah.

neway thats 1 major flaw in me....ANGER!!

I CANT SEEM TO GET RID OF IT PERMANENTLY....IT ALWAYS CUMS BACK N I DONT WANNA REGRET DOING SOMETHING COZ OF IT!

any help? lol

Zayna85908

I think you are being treated this way because you told your family you are muslim. So they are trying to get you back but i do not know your family so i dont really know the real reason. maybe your cousins father is trying to protect his child, thinking that he/she is innocent in his eyes.

I think you should leave and go to a shelter so you can be free to be faithful to your religio nas much as possible or just pray to Allah (swt) and wiat for him to respond to your grief and help you. salam alaykm

aisha.x.20

:salam2:

the uncle im talkin about isnt even her dad. they live 2geder in an extended family thats it and he called her al sorts of names....his version of islam is control, culture n oppression. and if i told my parents and they dont have a problem then who the heck is he?!? my parents said im grown up now and any decision i make is my responsibility.theyve not encouraged me but theyve not stopped me either.

as for shelter....ive already been in refuges (if thats what u mean)across the uk coz of personal problems! so thats a no go 4 me.i can be free in my own home but i do have to visit relatives coz of me mum.or theyll come to our place just to give me dad grief!

cant wait to move out. inshallah am gettin ma own place within next few months!!! so please people keep me in ur duas and pray 4 me n muslims to ease be free of burdens and hypocrites! lol

jazakallah sister for reply and advice.may allah bless u.ameen!

:wasalam: