ANGER!!!!

Raed

Muslim Student
Al slam ALykum Brothes and sisters...

Today Im so angry because....

I saw One of my frined (he used to be in my ignorance days) today on MSN messanger.. and I was shocked that his personal message was something (i cant say it) insulting Prophet Muhammed (Sala allah alih wa salam) and Prophet Isa (jesus) peace be upon him , so badly ....

I really got angry and lost my temper, cause this friend i used to hang out with him and picked him with my car and i was so nice to him, and now he is putting such thing, i just deleted him, and i want to go punch him so badly now, I told one of my muslim friend (he know the ignorant guy as well) , but his reaction was simply nothing , which made me flaming with anger... why is that? should i go and talk to him? or tell everyone that he did that? or what?

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

I think he is tempting you. maybe he wants to prove that islam is religion of terror and fight. so calm down go and ask why he says that and infact if i was in your place i will start dawwah from there. I am Serious this is more like oppurtunity to ask why he thinks that way This my advice lets see what is the other brothers or sisters advice. Personally i do get angry as well if someone speaks aginst any of the prophet but try and use the oppurtunity you have got

Salaam Allaikum