Animals in Heaven?

yakubpasha

have a question about animals. What happens to animals once they die? as far as i know this is it for them as they have no soul and there are no animals in heaven right?

I found out that they will be gathered on the day of judgemend

Surah 81 verse 5
Wa Izal Wuhooshu hushirat
"And when the wild beast are gathered together

But i would like to know whether they will get heaven/hell? or they just turn to dust?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well, i have got the news that 'once when animals die, they turn into dust'...but i dont know...may allah make this question easy for you (ameen)

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Only men and jinn will be resurrected.

salam...

according to this verse, animals will also be resurrected.
"And when the wild beast are gathered together"

Surah 81 verse 5

i dont know if this is true or not, but i heard that animals might be witnesses for you if they ever seen you do good or bad etc...im not sure

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu Alaikum:)
TabarakaAllah that is a good question, here is what I know according to it. As the verse you have provided says, animals will be resurrected. As for judgement they will only be judged in one way. The horned animal who has wronged the who didn't have horns will be given what he deserves meaning the one who was horned in this Dunya will horn the other one. And then they will all turn to dust. So, yes they'll be judged, but not as the way we humans and jinns will be. InshaAllah, I hope I helped answer your question.
Assalamu Alaikum:D
Allah hafiz now and always:)