Another islamofobic DEATH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Salamu alaykum

looksike the ignorant Muslims want Allah to send the Serbian Chetniks as a punishment for what so called Muslims do. We worry and cry about what is happening to Muslims around the world but the most hate of Quran and sunnah upon those who follow it comes from ignorant Muslim who only remember Allah in times of hardship.

May all protect us from this great fitnas and turnulations

ameen

wassalam

:wasalam:

Inna illahi wa Inna ilahi Raajioon. May Allah reword our dear brother with Jannah and may He give patiente to his familly. Ameen

Brother "muharram23" I must say that your comment has drown my atention especialy this statment of yours"want Allah to send the Serbian Chetniks as a punishment for what so called Muslims do." I suppose dear brother that you have heared for genocide that took place in Srebrenica when houndreds of Musllim men, women,children,babys,old ones have been killed on one of the most monstruos ways. Only Allah knows how their famillys(Muslim families), and how they felt after seeing what is going to happen to them.

Wallahi I can not understand, if we take for example Muslims in Srebrenica, or Muslims in Palestine,Iraq, Afghanistan etc.., how is possible that you can say that Allah is punishing good and inocente Muslims, children on the most worse way Astagfirullah.:astag::astag:Becouse this is what I have understood from your statment so InshAllah please correct me if I am wrong.

This what these monstroums done in Srebrenica and all other Muslim countries today, does have nothing with Allahs punishment becouse Allah has gave will to people and that will is only theirs. And all this evil is from them and I pray to Allah to punish all these monstroums who killed so many Muslims and took so many inocente lifes, made them suffer and have showen that real justice will be only on onther world InshAllah and even that will not be enough punishent for them becouse there is no bigger pain then the pain of mothers heart for her child.

InshAllah dear brother Allah will not punish, Allah will protect Muslims from those"Serbian Chetniks ", from jewish zionists, Americans, hipocrites in Islam and all those who do not know to respect fundamental rights of others.

And one remainder for all of us "In silence is every good".

I apologise and may Allah forgive me if I have said anything wrong or hurted other feelings.It was never my intention to do so.

May Allah guide us all.:tti_sister:

muharram23

Staff member

Inna illahi wa Inna ilahi Raajioon. May Allah reword our dear brother with Jannah and may He give patiente to his familly. Ameen

Brother "muharram23" I must say that your comment has drown my atention especialy this statment of yours"want Allah to send the Serbian Chetniks as a punishment for what so called Muslims do." I suppose dear brother that you have heared for genocide that took place in Srebrenica when houndreds of Musllim men, women,children,babys,old ones have been killed on one of the most monstruos ways. Only Allah knows how their famillys(Muslim families), and how they felt after seeing what is going to happen to them.

Wallahi I can not understand, if we take for example Muslims in Srebrenica, or Muslims in Palestine,Iraq, Afghanistan etc.., how is possible that you can say that Allah is punishing good and inocente Muslims, children on the most worse way Astagfirullah.:astag::astag:Becouse this is what I have understood from your statment so InshAllah please correct me if I am wrong.

This what these monstroums done in Srebrenica and all other Muslim countries today, does have nothing with Allahs punishment becouse Allah has gave will to people and that will is only theirs. And all this evil is from them and I pray to Allah to punish all these monstroums who killed so many Muslims and took so many inocente lifes, made them suffer and have showen that real justice will be only on onther world InshAllah and even that will not be enough punishent for them becouse there is no bigger pain then the pain of mothers heart for her child.

InshAllah dear brother Allah will not punish, Allah will protect Muslims from those"Serbian Chetniks ", from jewish zionists, Americans, hipocrites in Islam and all those who do not know to respect fundamental rights of others.

And one remainder for all of us "In silence is every good".

I apologise and may Allah forgive me if I have said anything wrong or hurted other feelings.It was never my intention to do so.

May Allah guide us all.:tti_sister:

Salamu alaykum

Jazakallahu khair sister for your concern. I myself am Bosnian and alhamdulullah i am very said what happpend in bosnia. Srebrenica is just one case what happened in bosnia, but there was way more than that that is unknown. The reason why i mentioned what i mentioned is that muslims themselves just because they are innocent to the creation, does not mean they are innocent to the Creator, Allah s.v.a. Yes, we care about others, yes we try to be kind to muslims or non muslims, yes, we will never try to be the first who will do oppression or injustice. However, we do always cause injustice to Allah, to our prophet :saw: to the quraan, to islaam etc.

What happened in Bosnia, is not the first genocide but the 11th. But as usual, muslims do forget always and try to ignore the teachings Allah gave us in the Quran of never taking the kuffar as close friends.

Also, i reacted a little harsh because we muslim who try to implement our religion, and teach the sunnah of the prophet :saw: to the rest of the muslims (1st), we always encounter more problems, more hardship etc. from muslims themselves. It is sad, that muslims are forced to go and live sometimes in kuffar countries where they have more freedom and right to practice their religion.

Sister, you have no clue how much muslims of Bosnia, have went astray from this religion. Before world war 2, muslims were strong, there was not a single sister that did not wear a niqab as it was a custom. After world war 2, you could hardly find a sister that was covered, no brother with beard, 99% people maybe did not perform salah but only for ramadan. Muslim sisters married between the serbs and croats. Pork was eaten all the time, and alcohol phhhhhh, if you didnt drink, you were not a man.

You how my aunts were married? Back then when they were young, if a guy wanted a girl, he would get few friends and wait for her and they would kidnap her. Then they would come back and ask forgivness from the parents. Sad isn't it?

So, are we really innocent??

Oh, don't even ask about Shirk and all the innovations.

So, i was uppset with what happend to this brother. Is that he was killed as well as other brothers were attacked with him while he tried to stop the fight (those attackers were drunk, but yes inshAllah muslims), and it resulted in a brother being killed. The ignorant muslims do not understand that yes, these brothers are kind, they pray all the time, but inshAllah the kuffar are affraid of them, as they are ready to defend muslims, this religion. The basic muslims just want peace, and they will keep saying "ah the world will stop the war" what we all did say before 300,000 were exterminated, 70,000 sisters raped, etc.

These so called muslim attackers, do not go for the bearded CHETNIKs, who were slaughtering muslims like animals during the war. But, of course, a muslim who prays five times a day, follows the quran and sunnah with their capabilities and he has a beard, gets killed by a muslim. WHy???? Have no clue!!!!.

This is why sister i was frustrated like that, and in no way did i say that i agree and i am happy for what happend.

Also, in one hadith the prophet was asked by a companion if Allah will destroy a nation that is evil even if there a good servants of Allah and he :saw: replied "yes",if the evil prevails", meaning, if there s more evil than good.

Everything that happens to the muslims, is what our hands have done as Allah says'

Evil has appeared on land and sea because of what the hands of men have earned, that He may make them taste a part of that which they have done, in order that they may return." (Ar-Rum: 41)

"And verily we will make them taste of the near torment (in this world) prior to the supreme torment (in the Hereafter) in order that they may return (repent)." (As-Sajdah: 21)

this next ayah we definitelly forgot and it happend to us

"And turn in repentance and in obedience with true faith to your Lord and submit to Him before the torment comes upon you (and) then you will not be helped." (Az-Zumar: 54)

"And fear the fitnah which affects not in particular (only) those of you who do wrong and know that Allah SWT is severe in punishment." (Al-Anfal: 25)

We have definitelly forgotten about enjoyning good and forbidding evil

"And fear the fitnah which affects not in particular (only) those of you who do wrong and know that Allah SWT is severe in punishment." (Al-Anfal: 25)

"You are the best Ummah ever raised up for mankind, you enjoin Al-Maruf (all the good things Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (all the evil that Islam has forbidden), and you believe in Allah." (Al-Imran: 110)

and look what the prophet :saw: about us innocent muslims :) may Allah improve our condition for the best.

The Prophet SAW said: "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, you must enjoin what is good and forbid what is bad, or Allah will certainly soon send down punishment from Himself to you. Then you will make supplications and they will not be accepted." (Tirmidhi)

May Allah improve our condition, unite us on the truth and help us against those who cause mischief and want evil for this ummah. ameen

Allah knows best

wassalam

Status
Not open for further replies.