ANTI ISLAMIC BIGOTRY AT WORK

sarahlou

I AM SO UPSET! they posted this joke on the staff website at my work!I don't know what to do because by the time i figured it out the HR director was gone on vacation and will not be back for a week. I cannot believe that the IT guy would actually post this on the staff website.

Attachments

• weapon.gif
    weapon.gif
    30.7 KB · Views: 51

katieanneb

Salem,

La hawla wala quwat ila billah!!!!!

I know how annoying this picture is for all Muslims, but I think the finger is being pointed at the customs officers in the UK who the artist sees as being inefficient in detecting possible threats. I'm not justifying this portayal of Muslims as "terrorists", it's unforgivable!!!!! It's all part of the general ignorance of the majority of people who don't know the real Islam as a religion of tolerance and peace.

Go ahead and file your complaint, and explain just how offensive this is for Muslims, and that, as one of the staff in this organisation, you expect respect from all. Sometimes, people are so insenstive that they don't realise that something they find amusing is totally off-limits for others.

Hasbi Allah wa na3mel alwakeel.

:salam2:

try to resolve it peacefully in sha Allah.

remember the most prized possession of kuffar, is Money. You have a right to sue them for a whole lot of money.

lastly, there is help, contact:http://www.cair.com/ they will make sure you are protected from any retaliation. and go thru it appropriately.

don't feel guilty suing them. This is more fearful to them than even facing Allah.

I am assuming you are in the USA. anywhere else they deal with it differently.

snapshot the web page too for evidence:
:wasalam: