any gadget freak?

khairulUmmam

:salam2: my bro n sis!
i want to seek any advise and guggestion... i want to buy new hp... whats in my mind is sony eric k850i or dopod 818 pro... i like sont eric because im usd to it.. and some more 5mp... but then i also want to try some thing new.. use pda as there is Wlan.. hehe! NEED N HANDPHONE SO MUCH cause mine broken due accident.. FYI i jus met with an acident..coma 2 days n there is a metal plate on my cheek...n abrasion on my both leg...due motor accident,im the rider hit a Benz... Dua for me a speedy heal ok? n need ur help.. THANKS!

OsMaN_93

Here to help
mashallah ... inshallah yr ok.
what facilities u want to be init ?
do u choose because of the shape?
or what ? :lol:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Hmm... If it goes to gaming processors, I prefer the nVidea GeForce 8800 Ultra, but better than that, ATI Radeon somethin somethin, with a liquid cooler in the back!!! LoLLLLLLL

LoL Just because I DO know about computers and stuff doesn't mean I'm a geek actually. I'm a class clown with passing grades LoL :lol: And I'm Islamic. Never would I wer a dresssuit without depressing everyone else LoL. The revolution never ends with me!!!
Muhahahahhahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoL like when I went to Bangladesh my parents forced me to wear a white dress shirt and suite and whatha heck ya call it, and then it was stiff as heck, so I kept on hunching my shoulders and stuff. AND THEY MADE ME WEAR SUSPENSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And sos my cousins (ma girl ones anyway) started laughing at me and thinking that I'm fat cause I got to wear suspensers, which I never had to because my pants fit perfectly thank you, my parents jsut thought I looked "good and rich and profesional" so they made me look like a dumb nerd in them, so when she said to me that she hates it when I hunch my back every now and then, I started doing it on perpose to make her mad, LoL.

But, they don't try to do that on me again, Nope! Cause I start dumping all ma clothes into the pamper for the laundry which made them thin, "Hmm. I might not want to make him do that again." LoL.

MAshallah the little intelligent, smart, funny, addorable, modest, and kind little Abdulllah Al Mumin Al Guraba has won. ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

khairulUmmam

hahaha! u funny dude... hahahhha! i just want to but a phone... any will do... n i want pda coz its something diff frm a handphone coz touchscreen n Wlan..if k850i the extra thing is accelerometer..(think so its call) i still didnt know what to choose.. hahah! btw thanks guys.. insyaAllah im healing soon... walking is a nikmah frm Allah..cant walk properly really made me an advantage..