any one couid answer this questiom so imp plz

i love allah

it's aquestion asked by an christian american man and he is ready to know abowt allah so any one can answer this question to reply on him and provide him ahand?
"What does Allah require of my life once I accept Islam? And most importantly, how am I to deal with all those who do not follow Allah?"

Mahmoud1

what is required is the belief in the oneness of ALLAH

it's aquestion asked by an christian american man and he is ready to know abowt allah so any one can answer this question to reply on him and provide him ahand?
"What does Allah require of my life once I accept Islam? And most importantly, how am I to deal with all those who do not follow Allah?"

Kindly please tell your American friend that once he believes in the oneness of ALLAH ( SWT ), then he is required to take the Shahada and embrace Islam, however it is important for him to do Ghusl ( complete Wash and Wudu ) before taking the Shahada, then once embracing Islam to Start learning how to make Salat ( Prayers ) 5 times a day, and that needs only learning and practicing, then to learn other pillars of Islam slowly but steadily.
As for how to deal with other non-Muslims, it is by tolerance and patience and to kindly talk to them about ALLAH ( SWT ) and thebeauty of Islam, and may they be guided if ALLAH ( SWT ) s wills.

Submitter

:salam2:

"What does Allah require of my life once I accept Islam?

Ahh that old question - "What is the meaning of life?" Easy... To worship your creator! It really is as simple as that. The other posters have already kindly given some details on how to do this (5 pillars, etc.)

And most importantly, how am I to deal with all those who do not follow Allah?"

Not sure what you mean by "deal". Is the questioner referring to friends and family because he is worried how they might react after reverting? Be polite, kind, couteous, try to show them a good example of a Muslim. And of course, try to guide them to the truth too.

:wasalam: