Any sisters in my area?

lozzin

Salem Alikoum brothers and sisters

I hope you are all ok. It has been a while since i last posted a message and since the last post i have taken my shahada! Its great news i know and I would like to thank Kawthar for all her support and messages.She is a great person and im sure Allah(swt) will bless her greatly for her efforts.

In the area that i live (mansfield,notts.UK)there are not many sisters around and i would love to meet new sisters who i could sit and chat to and hopefully they can help me learn more and more about becoming a good muslima.My husband is always on hand to help but sometimes he gets a bit too carried away and i feel a little overpowered and anyway its always best to get a womans point of view on things!
If you are in my area and fancy meeting up or even emailing then it would be great to hear from you.I do feel a little lost on my own sometimes.Most of my friends are non muslim and typical English(as i used to be)and i cannot discuss things with them.
Unfortunately,apart from my husband and a few brothers and sisters i met through the mesjid,i havent told anyone about me being muslim.I dont feel ready to share it with anyone yet as its still all new to me.

It would be great to hear from my sisters.

Salem

Your sister

Lorraine *!*!*!x

Assiya

salam aleycum sister
sorry i don`t live around your area..but i wish you to find some nice sisters inshallah!! see you soon massalama

BigAk

Insha Allah someone soon will chime in.. I can imagine how hard it can be for you early on. Just be patient and pray to Allah for guidence. He's the one who created you and He's the one that will provide for you. And now that you don't associate anyone else in worshiping Him, He'll rush for your rescue. I ask Him and pray that He'll find a sister for you to help you and put your heart at ease.

Salam Alaikum my sister..