Arabic Alphabet

MohammedQ

Arabic alphabet is difficult to learn that is why you need a good instructor and a course that is effective and easy to follow without the need to memorize all the 28 letters of the Arabic alphabet, that is why I am providing My Arabic alphabet course for free for anyone who wants to learn online at any time or place anywhere in the world, weather in the UK, Canada, Pakistan, China, Minnesota or anywhere else. My course is the most effective for people who to learn the Arabic alphabet, it is the easiest course to follow although it is intensive and requires a lot of work from the student but at the same time it's easy to follow and easy to keep up with. All you have to do as a student is just watch all the video lessons and work on all the practice assignments and work with the instructor together for example when I tell you in the video do this assignment and pause the video you need to do that in order to advance. I don't know what more to say about the lessons you are not to be disappointed I'm sure because it is the best course available online or offline and it is effective and easy-to-follow for anyone wants to learn for free. You can you view the first session for free at the link and it will give you an idea about the structure of the course. I will briefly go over about the Arabic alphabet. First off, there are 28 letters and 6 if the letters are known as non connectors. Which simply means they do not connect to letters that come after them. The rest of the letters connect to letters after them. A good question many people may ask: Is learning with a live one on one sessions better than videos sessions and the answer would depend on what you want, every person is different and you need to decide what works best for you. First off, do you have money to pay for lessons? If yes, then ask yourself does live one on one lessons help you learn better than prerecorded video lessons if so, then it may very well be a good option for you. I have not tried or paid for any paid live lessons so I can't tell you who is worth trying, all I can say is try a free trial and see who you like and enjoy best. If they don't even offer a free trial that is more then enough reason not to even bother with them. I will end this post with a nice Hadith to help people inshallah. The prophet made dua that Allah blessed his ummah in the early morning of Thursday so if you want to gain a good boost in blessing as long as your deeds are accepted and you didn't do anything that would block them like being bad to your parents which I sadly have a long history of doing and still struggle and still do it today because they bother me a lot but still I pray Allah helps me stop or cutting family ties is another reason who've causes deeds to be rejected and lastly, any other major sins. So you can view the first few lessons of my course here as well as on this YouTube channel that you are currently on: https://www.reddit.com/r/learn_arabic/comments/6wvdpc/arabic_alphabet/

Ahmed Malek

Hello @MohammedQ, and everyone else interested, you can reach more people by signing up for an Arabic teaching site like Studio arabiya and help more people looking to learn Arabic but can't afford the hefty price tags of the most famous institutes out there.