Arabic lessons for new muslims

faithful-flask

Al salam Alikum
Peace upon all

I just registerd this morning , I am happy to find site like this , I am Muslima from Arab world , from Saudia Arabia , My native language is Arabic , I just want to say I am ready to teach any new muslims the classical arabic , so feel free please , send me private messages to contact , May Allah bless All :)

Faith

palestine

Servant of Allah
Al salam Alikum
Peace upon all

I just registerd this morning , I am happy to find site like this , I am Muslima from Arab world , from Saudia Arabia , My native language is Arabic , I just want to say I am ready to teach any new muslims the classical arabic , so feel free please , send me private messages to contact , May Allah bless All :)

Faith

asalaamu Alaikum. i'm not a new muslim but would love to learn the language. i'm really in need of it two so that i can understand hadeeths and so forth inshaAllah. sincerely your sister.:hijabi:

zakariya

Al salam Alikum
Peace upon all

Faith

salam
i realy dont like u post

faithful-flask

Hi again !

Hi

:salam2:

Welcome all sisters & brothers , I really like all new muslims , & for you brother Zakariya I just expressd my wishing for my new sisters & brothers & you are not forced to like it or not cause i didn't hurt anyone here. have a good life ! God bless All.

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
:salam2: :ma:

welcome to tti sister may allah bless you...just wanted to know how will you be able to teach because im really interested in learning arabic!! :wasalam: and jazakllah khair

zakariya

Hi

Welcome all sisters & brothers , I really like all new muslims , & for you brother Zakariya I just expressd my wishing for my new sisters & brothers & you are not forced to like it or not cause i didn't hurt anyone here. have a good life ! God bless All.

i always heared bad for arabiya u no only one

palestine

Servant of Allah
i always heared bad for arabiya u no only one

:salam2: brother Zakariya, out of curiosity, what do you mean by the above words you wrote. and i don't understand why you are picking on this sister because she's right, she hasn't hurt anyone nor has she said anything insulting. We all need peace between one another, don't become enemies over something which does not have any value. Whether we arabs, or chinese...as long as we are muslims, we are brothers and sisters. Please guys love each other for Allah's sake. sincerely your sister Palestine.

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

Welcome to TTI. I am sorry if I am wrong but I thought you were a brother because I checked your profile earlier and it said male earlier. Forgive me if I am wrong.

:wasalam:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum Sis "faithful-flask",

I'm not a new Muslim either, but definitely need to learn Arabic to understand Al-Quran deeply. I've been trying to learn but it was never a continuous learning process. So it goes no where. :eek: :SMILY176:

Aniways Sis, welcome to TTI!!

Jazakallahu khairon for offering a helping hand.

nader9999

thanx for this great offer,brother:)
im muslim too,born on islam,alhamdulillah,and my native language is also Arabic.I live in Palestine :)
and i would like to offer the same thing my brother offered,and u can choose the way u like to get the offer :)
so just PM me and u'll get what u want.
have a good time brothers and sisters,and may Allah bless all of us.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
im muslim too,born on islam,alhamdulillah,and my native language is also Arabic.I live in Palestine :)
and i would like to offer the same thing my brother offered,and u can choose the way u like to get the offer :)

She's a Sister :hijabi: , Brother "nader9999".

Honey

hello sweet Faith

Al salam Alikum
Peace upon all

Faith

I am a faithful student.. I want to learn all i can.. hope you have patients.. and time :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi:
:hijabi: :hijabi:

faithful-flask

At your service !

I am a faithful student.. I want to learn all i can.. hope you have patients.. and time :hijabi: :hijabi: :hijabi:
:hijabi: :hijabi:

I am Patient & humble teacher inshallah for you " Honey " and all my sisters , brothers , I wish to be in good thoughts of all . May Allah bless all. :shymuslima1:

faithful-flask

السلام عليكم

Brother Nader, You are welcome , I'll help as i can ...I'll check my profile too to edit it , I didn't check it befor ...I hope to be عند حسن ظنك :)

MusGusPe

masha'Allah

as Salam alekum,

thankyou for your offer dear Sister...
me & my wife, we are reverted to Islam, and we are living in Riyadh... we are Latinos, and we can exchange: Arabic vs Spanish insh'Allah...

MustafaGustavo

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,