ARABIC LESSONS?

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2:

I read a poster in my mosque, about an intensive arabic and other subjects ( i think), sisters facilities + segragated, alhamdoulilah, it's like a 2 week course << i am not sure i'll have to check, and it started yesterday.
If you're interessested, then inshallah i can get more info for you.
:wasalam:

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:

there a few websites that helpful for u to learn arabic at your own time 365/24/7

www.madinaharabic.com - read,, write and listen
www.mediu.org/emahaad/ebooks - read, write and listen fm medina university

Although im attending a 12 weeks arabic course conducted by a mosque here on every saturday evening,, i still find it inssufficient to know if i really could speak arabic...because we do lots of repeating of words in a chorus so whether we have it pronounce correctly is another problem i guess.The teacher assured us that we be able to read arabic without the diatrites by end of course.
So i decided to get assistant from some kind soul online, lady or gentleman, with the intention of strictly learning conversational arabic.. no hanky panky.. you know what i mean;)especially guy.Ill remind them im an old lady.
:salah: :tti_sister: Alhamdulillah I manage to get a lady from Egypt to teach me via skype

:wasalam::hijabi:

somewhatinspired

after college i would love to go to Morocco or Egypt to learn Arabic for a year.
i don't think i could afford to study in Saudi Arabia, unless i could find decent employment there.

we will see

maybe allah will open a path for me and my wife