Are the majority of members on TTI Ahle Hadith?

Muawiyah

:salam2:

Brothers and Sisters Of TTI, Hope you are all in the best of health and imaan.

One thing ive noticed everytime i pop on to the website to see the new posts and such things.

When a question is asked, a lot of the members try to create their own answers.

Rather than using answers from reliable Scholars or From Hadith which has been interpreted by a reliable scholar with fine knowledge. i.e hadith interpreted by the imaams you follow.

Even when some of you maybe Ahlus Sunnah, you still create your own answers when even not being a scholar.

I would just like to know, are there are lot of ahle hadith on this website?
Because a lot of members just seem to pick out hadith relative to the topic being discussed and INTERPRET it THEMSELVEs, with us having no knowledge of them being a scholar or not.

I am not trying to say that what you are doing is wrong.
I am saying the answer the question maybe different from a scholars view than from your own, and a person with great knowledge such as a scholar is more likely to be trusted than a normal person.

With me, i only ask the scholars for questions i am puzzled with, things to do with Islam. Fiqh and Aqeedah of the Ahlus Sunnah, i go to my father or the local Ulema. I never ask a normal brother who will try to interpret it himself.

i am only 16 with very limited knowledge

:wasalam:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

When I read a question and it pertains to fiqh I look up fatwas on Islam Q&A and paste them only if they are specific to the question. If someone asks a question that has to do with science or medicine (areas I have expertice in) then I answer from my own knowledge.

There are some here that have a very good education in fiqh, mash'Allah, and I've learned quite a bit from them. But there are some very young hotheads here who like to answer a question even if they don't have the knowledge. Some of us try to caution them that they are paving their way to hell but often they don't want to hear it. So the trick becomes learning who to listen to and who to ignore, if a person is constantly pitching tempers and refusing to consider fact over their own passions....then ignore that person.

Waslaam

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

I would just like to know, are there are lot of ahle hadith on this website?
Because a lot of members just seem to pick out hadith relative to the topic being discussed and INTERPRET it THEMSELVEs, with us having no knowledge of them being a scholar or not.

I am not trying to say that what you are doing is wrong.

:salam2: Brother,

You seem to be making an assumption that Ahle-Hadith people (or Salafi or Ahl Us Sunnah Wa Jamaah) just pick a hadith and interpret it themselves even when they are not qualified for it.

If Yes, then:

I would like to point out politely that it is not a correct assumption.

Ahl-E-Hadith ( or Salafi) people very strongly say and propgate that Quran and Sunnah should be understood according to the understanding of the Sahabas.

As to the reason why it is important for us to understand Quran and Sunnah according to understanding of Sahaba, I would urge you to read the following book by Scholar and Muhaddith of our time Shaykh Naseeruddin Al Albaanee Rahimahullah to understand what Salafi Dawah is all about.

Link (The first book in the list :))--> This is our Call

And also Ahl-E-Hadith ( or Salafi) people refer back to the Scholars, example is the book I have referred above of a Scholar and not my explanation.

Also, that is the reason why we see lot of Salafi people from around the World go to places like Yemen and Saudi Arabia and Mauritania and learn Islaam at the feet of the Scholars. And bear the hardship of living in these places. If they donot need Scholars why do they go there to the Scholars?

Why is it important to take knowledge from Scholars rather than any layman?
There are many proofs from Quran and Sunnah and understanding of Sahabas to seek knowledge only from people who are qualified in that field.

I have a lecture on this topic (Why is it important to take knowledge from qualified Scholars)in urdu of Shaykh WaseeUllah Abbas(Professor at Umm Al Qurrah Univ Makkah and also teacher in Haram in Makkah). I will try to see if it is avaialable on the internet and post it.