Are you a lonely Muslim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Salaam,

Sister Jabba..funny funny...happy 3rd with all my love.

but this time is important for growth. you can have fun times too. as a woman you become very independent..your heart increases for others..you pray others do not have to undergo the death you are undergoing.
and for the sisters..it is time to get very feminine again..and you learn patience...I believe my one is on the way...InshaAllah, Allah give him strength and patience..

:salam2:

:) thank you :)

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
I'm lonely too,thats why I'm hanging out on net ,TTI spessialy always,I work 80 hours a week and don't even have a dayoff,to come home and see nobody scares me even more,and if I could work at night ,i think i would be happy to...I thought I can be alone always,but I see that its impossible anymore,but to get married really scares and I reject all the offers everytime...
It must be very beautiful to have a big big family,I pray to Allah to make it easy for me and to open my heart one day...inshaallah
very nice posts
salam to all

Amirah20

:ma: well said. The positive thing about being alone is it helps us get closer to Allah (swt). InshaAllah I'll make dua'a for everyone that feels lonely. Alhamdullilah I have five annoying siblings and practicing Muslim friends. After reading this I hugged everyone at home including my sis who I planned to give a good beat down for eating the dessert I hid in the fridge.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Heh..what is this? After reading the posts you people want to remain alone. This is no joke sisters. Marriage is scaring for you all. Thats no good.
May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala help us and guide us all.
wa/salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

No marriage is not scary for us. For several of the respondents we are in waiting process.
Marriage is a good thing.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
salam
I'm lonely too,thats why I'm hanging out on net ,TTI spessialy always,I work 80 hours a week and don't even have a dayoff,to come home and see nobody scares me even more,and if I could work at night ,i think i would be happy to...I thought I can be alone always,but I see that its impossible anymore,but to get married really scares and I reject all the offers everytime...
It must be very beautiful to have a big big family,I pray to Allah to make it easy for me and to open my heart one day...inshaallah
very nice posts
salam to all

Salam

Why are you scared of getting married? Marriage is a wonderful thing, don't be scared

Status
Not open for further replies.