Are you rich or are you poor

superbro

Brother of Islam
You have a great treasure with you if you are of the type who is contented with any situation. The Prophet (PBUH) said in an authentic hadith:

“Be contented with what Allah has appointed for you and you will be the richest of people.”

Be contented with your family, your income, your car, and your job. If you are contented with all of these, then you will have found happiness and peace. And in another authentic hadith, the Prophet (PBUH) said:

“Richness is the richness of the soul.”

He (PBUH) so said:

“O' Allah, make his wealth be in his heart.”

A man related that he once entered a taxi at the airport and ordered the driver to take him to the city. He said, “I noticed that the driver was happy and good-humoured. He would constantly praise Allah, thank Him, and remember Him. I asked him about his family and he said that he was the breadwinner fr two families. Meanwhile, his monthly salary was a paltry sum of 800 Riyals, and he and his family had to live in a run down building. Yet, his mind was at peace because he was thankful for what Allah had allotted for him.”

The narrator then went on to say, “I felt amazed when I compared this man to others who lead a life of affluence – with money, luxury cars, and large mansions, in spite of such opulence, they live such miserable lives, and upon reflection, I realized that happiness is not in wealth.”

{After all that he desires – that I should give more; Nay! Verily, he has been stubborn and opposing Our Aayaat [proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.].} (Quran 74: 15-16)

:salam2:

you should never measure what you have, but rather measure what you could achieve.

It is from Allah what ever you are enriched with. And you are entrusted with it. If you think about it, Allah gives you, and then when you use it for a good thing he rewards you for it additionally. To me that is amazing. So in your prayers you ask Allah to give you so you can give to those who need.

like the bird that leaves the nest and returns at the end of the day, Allah provides sustenance and this is the example the prophet PBUH, gave us in one of the narrated hadith that reminds us of what we have to do.

So going back to my first statement, go out and achieve what is your blessing from Allah. And don't limit it to just wealth, but rather good deeds to that is the examples that were taught to us by Arrasool PBUH and Sahaba ra.

jazak Allahu khaira

:wasalam: