Arguments on Jihad

i love allah

"...and wage jihad against those who stand in the way of spreading the message of Islam and causing it to prevail of earth.",

...you are empowered by Allah to wage Jihad against any secular nation who says you are not allowed to attempt to install an Islamic government within that secular nation so as to govern that nation by Islamic law. You are empowered by Allah to wage Jihad against any man or woman who says they do not want you teaching their children about Islam.

That particular passage gives you the ability to interpret any and all resistance to Islam as an act of war. I am accepting of everything else that your link speaks of. But until muslims can erase the language of that passage I copied above, I cannot accept your beliefs. Ultimately, yours are beliefs of force, not free will.

couid any one comment on this words?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

I have explained to you before sister to stop debating and arguing on other websites with people who hate Islam. Its a waste of time and infact you may be sinning in doing so.

Please Do Not Ignore this Message Click, Read And Put in Your Brain.

What can i say? The guy writes rubbish... and where is he basing his speech from? Oof, i dont want to waste my Ramadan time writing a reply for this. Also please stop writing the same post in more than one place.....

In the Quran Jihad never means war, killing or fighting. This person should learn about Islam from a proper Islamic source and not something made up by Muslim haters. Those words do not seem to be the words of a Muslim.

Please See: Terrorism Not From Islam

There is no need of force against non-Muslims, and Muslims in secular countries do not ever need to fight or try to break the laws of the countries they are living in. They must abide by the laws, as long as it doesnt stop us from Worshipping Allah and living as Muslims.

anyway, you can either use google and reply to every single website and person who says something stupid about Islam. And keep in mind the latter, will not accept the truth even if you gave it them. They are stubborn, lazy and arrogant people. Thats partly why God has made them the most obese people in the planet.

Im afraid im not going to spend anymore of my time dealing with this.

Like i said before: Read this warning

140. And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Qur'ân) that when you hear the Verses of Allâh being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allâh will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell. Surah 4(An Nisaa, Ayah 140)

These people are not using proper Translation of the Quran, they keep lying about the Quran.... and you keep sitting with them and wasting your time.

"when you hear the Verses of Allâh being denied " They not only deny the verses, but they lie about them and make their own explanation.

There are millions of Christians living in Muslim lands and they have done so for 100s of years. If Islam was about forcing people to convert, the Palestinians would have all been Muslims. After the filthy and murderous crusaders were kicked out of Jerusalem, the people remaining were Christians. They kept their religion and turned to Islam by their own accord.

Exactly what is free will??? Its THEY the US and UK and many other Terrorist Regimes who are bombing and killing people in the 100,000s for oil and backing killer regimes like Israel and Russia.

khalique

plz brother do jihad(struggle) on your self then you should talk about doing the right type of jihad(struggle).