Arrange marriage or love marriage???

AlQurtubi

Banned
We need a thread on inter cultural marriages as well. Many of us are facing this issue and i feel this needs to be made clear.

Any suggestions?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Brother we have had many threads on intercultural marriages. Please look them up or start another...there are always many hits.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Allaicomu Salam brother.

I do not understand what is funny for you brother,and my comments were not refaring like sister Aisha and you misundrerstand me.
In my reply I said that there is no need for too much disscussing further becasue Alhdmulillah everything has been said regarding rules of Islamic marrige,and that was the point of the thread.

And Alhamdulillah I would never say that someone does not have right on speach like a basic of human rights Alhamdulillah.

I hope Inshallah we will have more respection towered other feelings and to not bring conclusin about soemthing that we are not sure off or we are only supposing it.
Now I could say brother for your speach that is funny because you have completely misunderstood me and you brought your own conclutions but Alhamdulillah I will not going to do that,becasue we should have respection towered other feeliings.

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

:salam2:

Sister Asja,

I did not misunderstood you nor did I intend to make any comments that might hurt your feelings.
I simply commented because I believe you misunderstood sister Aisha (I suppose I should have not poked my nose into it lol).
What I meant was that your comment and reaction is not funny in a negative sense, rather it put a smile on my face? So if anything, you should take that as a compliment and not an insult.
I apologize if I had offended you.

:wasalam:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Sister Asja,

I did not misunderstood you nor did I intend to make any comments that might hurt your feelings.
I simply commented because I believe you misunderstood sister Aisha (I suppose I should have not poked my nose into it lol).
What I meant was that your comment and reaction is not funny in a negative sense, rather it put a smile on my face? So if anything, you should take that as a compliment and not an insult.
I apologize if I had offended you.

:wasalam:

Allaicomu Salam

It is fine dear brother becasue we all make mistakes,and I thought that your smileing was in negative sense brother,but Allah knows the best.

May Allah bless you.

Salam.