As Salamu Alaikum my question is an Islamic State have Treaties with Non Muslim Nations ?

truthseeker63

As Salamu Alaikum

My questions are :

1)Can an Islamic State/The Khilafah/The Caliphate have Treaties/Treaty and Trade and or have Relations or and or Military Alliances with Non Muslim Nations which are not under Islamic Law/Sharia? Please provide me with examples from Islamic History.
2) Did'nt the Ottoman Empire have an Military Alliance with Germany during World War 1. Is it ever ok to Ally with Non Muslims if it serves Muslim Interests if even for a Temporary Time ?
3) Could Non Muslims from other Non Islamic States visit the Caliphate.
4) Would Muslims living outside of the Caliphate be welcome to Immigrate to the Caliphate would it cost them money to go live in the Caliphate since a Person needs Money to Travel ?
5) My final question is that many Non Muslims think Islam promotes Imperialism/Colonialism/Offensive Jihad/Empire to force Sharia on Non Muslim Lands/Nations. Is this true or false or taken out of context?
5) I have also heard that Offensive Jihad is to remove Oppression do the the people than have the choice of Sharia or force. I did bring up Treaties because some Non Muslims may think that the Caliphate must be in a Eternal War with all Non Muslim Nations and that there can never be any peace.
Thank you for replying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty