As salamu aleikum from Denmark.

13VIP

GOOD WISHES : ALHAMDULILLAAH RABBIL AALAMIIN

:salam2: Assalamu Alaykum my new and old sister of ISLAM.

Welcome to the TTI my sister and let me say to you EID MUBARAK from all my heart.

My sister of ISLAM if you are trying to rase your kids in Denmark is too difficult there to have your kids ISLAM RELIGION becouse I know verry well in Denmark and the Danish people, try another muslim country if you can move so can rase there eisilly your children so they can become a good muslims the near future insha*ALLAH.

My sister of ISLAM may ALLAH bless you and your children always.

THERE IS NO GOD EXCEPT ALLAH AND MOHAMED IS HIS RASUL S.A.W. :wasalam: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :astag: :tti_sister:

Umm Amir

13VIP:

Wa aleikum salam.

Have you lived in denmark?

You are right - it's difficult to raise children in Denmark as muslims, but alhamdulillah - so fare so good :)

I wish we were able to move to Lebanon, but we can't :( No yet anyway, but Inshallah in the future :)

UmmOf3

Salaam aleikum

I use to think, "Where there is a will, there is a way". If you want it, you can do it.

Me and my husband live in Norway, we have nowhere else to go, basically... hehe. We are stuck here. :D

asma angel

Salaam aleikum and welcome, well Eid Mubarak.:SMILY206: from me & all of us this site's

brothers & sisters.. hope fully u will enjoy this site..Inshallah..
:tti_sister:

And Mashallah u have turned to our Islam Mashallah..

Allah Hafiz..

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and most importantly Welcome to Islam(even thought its a little late for me to welcome u to islam since u have been a Muslim since 2000)

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,