Asalaam wr wb

The_truth

Asalaam wr wb brothers and sisters i feel happy to be a part of this community and i hope we will all benefit each other in regards to sharing knowledge and helping each other! Now forget making money lets make some good deeeeds :lol: please make dua for me brothers and sisters! allah hafiz

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
:salam2:
welcome to the family and to TTI
enjoy your stay here
may allah bless you and all of us:tti_sister:
ok :hijabi:

abuayesha

Wa alaikumussalaam warahmathullah
Brother who holds the flag of "The Truth"

Welcoming to TTI I would like to remind the following Ayaat:

O Mankind! Fear your Lord Who has created you from one soul, and from that soul He created his wife, and then from them He scattered many men and women. And fear Allaah through Whom you demand your mutual rights (and fear) the (rights of) womb relationship. Indeed, Allaah is Ever Watchful over you. (Al-Qur'an 4:1)

May Allaah bless you and make your staying in TTI enjoyable. And help you and I gain knowledge in Islam upholding the human values.

Wasslaam

The_truth

Please help

asalaam wr wb, Please brothers and sisters help me! Im not able to stsrt any new threads as it keeps saying wrong thread specified whenever i attempt to! Ive written e mails to the administration many times but they just do not care to reply and im very dissapointed at the administration of turntoislam! Please help me as the administration do not care at all!jazakallah