asalaamu-aleykum

AllpraisetoAllah

In The Name of Allah the Most Gracious,Most Merciful

Asalaamu-Aleykum warahmatulaahi wabarakatu,

I'm a sister from the Uk but at the moment studying arabic in Egypt. I'm not really a new member but i'm not really a person who post much or at all lol. I'm more a reader:shymuslima1:
But May Allah led us all be amongst those who strive on his path amien. And if u sister or brother read this.. can u make du'aa for me insha' Allah especially in ur soedjoed that Allah makes my studies easy for me because arabic, and memorizing the quran is quite hard as a non-arab. And May Allah make it easy for all of us , and make us benefit from it insha'Allah.

Jazakumulahu-khayran

Noor to shine

:salam2: sister:
You are most welcome ...I pray to Allah swt to make your study easy...Please pray for me to perfect my memorzing in Quran .....I am trying since a time......

Imad

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

May Allah help you with your studies. I want to give you some advice about learning arabic. Keep talking with arabic sisters and it's important to have an arabic-english dictionary.

may Allah help you dear sisters Allpraise to Allah and Noor to shine

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

shaz_1999

Inshallah will make dua for you sister I have great respect for people who learn the Quran by heart its something Inshallah that I want to do someday

So kool you could join us we are like one big family (probly dont fight as much, coz we dont live together)

AllpraisetoAllah

:salam2:

Jazakumulahu-khayran for your duaa's :ma:
Sister Noor may Allah help you with ur memorizing the quran and reward you for it.

Imad jazakalahu-khayran for the tips,eventhough it's quite hard to speak arabic , but like the prophet s.a.w said there are 2 people who will never learn something ,the shy one and the arrogant one.

shazz1999 , jazakalahu-khayran may Allah make it easy for u too, and maybe u can find an quran teacher insha'allah , and just start .in the begin it's quit hard but it will get easier. But the most important thing is to find a good teacher who knows the tajweed very well, and pays attention if you read every letter with tajweed and not at how much u can memorize.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

welcome sister to TTI n welcome to Egypt too..enjoy ur stay

may Allah make everything easy on u insha`Allah..:)

<wasalam>

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
wa'alaykum salam,

welcome to the site. I will definitely make du'a for you in memorizing the Holy Qu'aran. Trust me, I know how hard the arabic is for non arabic speakers.
Enjoy the site, and please post to help make it a better resource for all of us.

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

SubhanAllah thats really good, may Allah make it easy for you sister.....Ameen.

I too want to learn arabic, but i need to find someone here to teach me as its difficult for me to move to a muslim country.

May Allah make it easy for you to memorise the Glorious Qur'aan....Ameen.
Maybe when you come back to uk, you can help me :) insha-Allah....

Takecare

wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salam,

welcome sister, as it is said when one turns to Allah one step..He comes to us a 100 yards...He will increase your knowledge and yes, dua will be made for you.
miraj'smom