asalam o alykum :))))))))))))

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
:salam2:
just here to say salam
n to ask how is every one here .............i was out for a long time
n now back with a news that i have got happily married alhumdulillah 3 months back:shymuslima1:
n i just wanted to share this news with my tti family but i was bz ... i need duws all of you
i really missed my friends here
:wasalam::SMILY139:

lifeisislam

waalikumassalam sis ,

alhamdulillah really happy to hear that u got married and i would like to pray for u and ur husband that allah swt bless u both with happiness and peace , and also allah swt make u both more strong in islam ameen.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wa'alaikum salaam meri jaan!!!
I can like PUBLICALY congratulate you now!!! may Allaah fill your married life with happiness and tranquility ! ameen

I missed you alot on here....I am glad you're back :):)

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
wa'alaikum salaam meri jaan!!!
I can like PUBLICALY congratulate you now!!! may Allaah fill your married life with happiness and tranquility ! ameen

I missed you alot on here....I am glad you're back :):)

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!

i will say publicly jasakAllah khair ................and how much IIIIIIIII missed you? dont ask.....................................:SMILY286:
maat pochooooooooo
jasakAllah khair fro your duws

lifeisislam

alhamdulillah so nice to see so much love between the two sisters alhamdulillah and with ur conversation u both seems to be from india ?? , its seems there are alot members from india alhamdulillah :)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
alhamdulillah so nice to see so much love between the two sisters alhamdulillah and with ur conversation u both seems to be from india ?? , its seems there are alot members from india alhamdulillah :)

no Akhi.....I am just learning Urdu. She is one of my sisters who teach me that language.

Alhamdulillaah for Islam....this is what we get for being united in the name of Islam. Alhamdulillaah

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah

well m pakistani muslim n she is from us :) but we are muslim n our bound is love for sake of Allah even though we never meet face to face ,,,,,,,,,, n Alumdulillah this love is blessing of Allah

lifeisislam

allahuakbr how amazing is the love between u two sisters alhamdulillah , u both havent meet in person but still from both u reactions seems like u two are blood sisters alhamdulillah and its so amazing that us sister is learning urdu just to make other sister happy alhamdulillah , i just wanna pray to you both sisters that allah swt always make u both stay in touch together for the sake of allah swt ameen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
i just wanna pray to you both sisters that allah swt always make u both stay in touch together for the sake of allah swt ameen
ameen! jazaka'Allaah khair for the dua akhi.

yes indeed, its amazing and beautiful! may Allaah unite us all in Jannah. Its all the same with TTI members. We're all like a BIG family here! yaaay!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum :D
bajo :D Alhumdulilah so happy to hear that May Allah (swt) bless u and ur married life - ameen :)
stay happy inshALlah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
i will say publicly jasakAllah khair ................and how much IIIIIIIII missed you? dont ask.....................................:SMILY286:
maat pochooooooooo
jasakAllah khair fro your duws

hehe...sister, I am not going to ask! I know it :hearts:

what does Maat pocho mean??

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

welcome back sister.......good to see old members. makes one remember old days. :)

may Allah bless u and ur family.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu dear sister Saima

I am really happy for you and your husband dear sister. May Allah join you both in happiness and blessings,and be pleased with you,and reword you with a loot of pious children. :hijabi:. Amen Ya Rabby!

May Allah keep you always with his Protection.Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam: