Asalamulaykum

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
Asalamulaykum anyone who is readin my intro lol... my names irfan... and i am from Dundee up in Scotland :D:D hence the name lol... jus want to wish the brothers n sisters on this forum... A very Happy Ramadan Mubarak! :D
please keep me in you duas :D
JazakAllah

tc Allah Hafiz :D

Muslimah_19

As-salaamu alykuim warahmatullahi wabarakatu.

Mashallah we have a scott in the house! :lol:. How does it feel to be a muslim in Scotland? i'm just asking out of curiosity! I'm from Liverpool (England) myself, and i do get a few strange looks when i'm walking down the street with my hijab on but alhamdullilha it's not all that bad. Birmingham is a really good place to be a Muslim mashallah, it has such a Large welcoming Islamic community down there. Anyway i just wanted to say :SMILY206: to TTI and i hope u enjoy your stay here. we have a big warm and welcoming slamic community here, i'm sure ur gonna love it. keep up to date with the threads and latest videos inshallah.

Ramdaan Kareem...inshallah i will remember u and the muslim Ummah in my du'aa's please remember me in yours.

Wa-alykuima salaam warahmatullahi wabarakatu

NasTara

:hijabi:

:salam2:

Welcome to the Family:SMILY259:
this site is very warm and so friendly, you dont feel sad we're here as your sister and brother in Islam. hope you will enjoy your stay with us...

wassalam :)

Asalamulaykum anyone who is readin my intro lol... my names irfan... and i am from Dundee up in Scotland :D:D hence the name lol... jus want to wish the brothers n sisters on this forum... A very Happy Ramadan Mubarak! :D
please keep me in you duas :D
JazakAllah

tc Allah Hafiz :D

ScotsMuslim

Live for Allah and His Rasool (saw)
mashAllah!!! i feel welcome already!! jus wantto say thank you for welcoming me :D lol.. nways yeh scotland... its gud up here... nice n quiet... the muslims community is gud up here... better in glasgow n edinburgh than dundee cuz dundee is a small place init.. yeh once i wore a white topi n im not jokin! by wearin a topi i got so many stares it was hilarious!! lol nways its not bad here but wished it was losts more muslims practising thier religion here! then id feel at home! have good company n jus generally hav a good time whilst pleasing Allah! cuz u have to choose ur own company and u get judged by the people u choose by Allah init! if you personally choose gud company then u get more goodness out of that n vice versa with bad nways yeh b'ham is a gud islamic community! losts of muslims! good company etc! mashAllah! anways my goin to rest b4 travee! hope you all are gud! my Allah keep you lot Happy!

please keep me in your duas :p

tc Allah Hafiz