Ask a Theistic Satanist a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegangoth

Banned
Heaven and hell you do not believe in?
Can u explain to me how you differentiate between good and evil please.

I don't belive that there is a place where only good people go and a place where only bad people go. Because who is to say what is good and what is bad? It is mostly a matter of personal perspective. For example I'm a vegan I do not eat or wear any animal or animal by-products. I think meat is litreally murder therfore to me all meat eaters are bad and are complcite in the murder of inocent lives. Or as someone once said " Good is what YOU like, Bad is what YOU don't" lol.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
If you believe that Satan was created then why do you not worship the creator rather than the creation? I do know that Theistic Satanist do a lot of Magic... If your saying that you do not believe in Abrahamic Faiths, then how did you come to the conclusion that Satan even exists in the first place?

vegangoth

Banned
If you believe that Satan was created then why do you not worship the creator rather than the creation? I do know that Theistic Satanist do a lot of Magic... If your saying that you do not believe in Abrahamic Faiths, then how did you come to the conclusion that Satan even exists in the first place?

I personally don't do any magic. but yes it does seem that the vast majority of Ts's do.

I come to the conclussion that Satan exists because I bleive that he is much,much older than the Abrahamic religons would have you belive ( as is Allah) I mentioned earlier the text called the "Eluma Elish" which pre dates the bible and the koran by thousands of years. In this text Satan is mentioned as is Allah but under diffrent names. This text coupled with my own personal experiance of answerd prayes leads me to belive that Satan exists and that I don't need to belive in any of the Abrhamic faiths to know this.

vegangoth

Banned

Forgot to answer the creator question sorry. Why worhsip the creator when You have all you need in the creation?

massi

1. You could ask the same about your god lol. I don't know why he was created, I don't know why any deity was created heck I don't even know why the human race was created.

2. The christian bible says that he is the God of this world until such times a Jesus comes back and the whole end of days thing starts. Personally I believe that creation and the deity go waaaaaay back longer than the Koran, the bible or the torah etc. One only has to look at the " Enuma Elish" which is about 450,000 years old to see that ( I quote from the TV show "The west wing" here) "Before the begetting, something begun.

yeah why not ^^ Ask what you want !!!
1/ a big problem , so you worship something without any true knowledge o_O how weird !!!
2/ it's weird you use the bible as source for your belief , well according to the bible the origin of the Satan is angel o_O !!! who has created this angel ??? ( you are not christian so I don't need to discuss how the angel disobey his Lord ) !!!
3/ you don't know the Quran do you ???
Quran come to correct the belief of the mankind ^^ !

vegangoth

Banned
yeah why not ^^ Ask what you want !!!
1/ a big problem , so you worship something without any true knowledge o_O how weird !!!
2/ it's weird you use the bible as source for your belief , well according to the bible the origin of the Satan is angel o_O !!! who has created this angel ??? ( you are not christian so I don't need to discuss how the angel disobey his Lord ) !!!
3/ you don't know the Quran do you ???
Quran come to correct the belief of the mankind ^^ !

1. I don't think it's a big problem that I don't know everything there is to know about deity. I am given all I need to know, I will be taught more when I am off need.

2. The bible is only one source as I have previously said the originas of Satan go way back longer than the conception of the bible.

3. I'm not well versed in the koran at the moment but it is something I will be working on. I am aware of the reason of it's necessity, I have studied Islam when I did my diploma in religious studies.

ShyHijabi

I personally don't do any magic. but yes it does seem that the vast majority of Ts's do.

I come to the conclussion that Satan exists because I bleive that he is much,much older than the Abrahamic religons would have you belive ( as is Allah) I mentioned earlier the text called the "Eluma Elish" which pre dates the bible and the koran by thousands of years. In this text Satan is mentioned as is Allah but under diffrent names. This text coupled with my own personal experiance of answerd prayes leads me to belive that Satan exists and that I don't need to belive in any of the Abrhamic faiths to know this.

Do you mean the Enuma Elish? Interesting that you spelled the sacred text wrong to your belief system. There was no "Satan" figure in that text, which was fragmented and only consisted of about 1000 lines. The text actually has many resonances in the Hebrew bible and many feel there was some plagerism going on with the rabbis. There were much more ancient creation stories among the Indian Hindus, why not worship their gods? After all the Vedic scriptures are the oldest known written scriptures dating 5000 years BC.

The oldest predictions of the inception of these tablets (Enuma Elish) go to about 18th century BC, not 450,000 yearrs ago, there is no known written language that goes back that far. But I digress.

We also believe that Satan is ancient and goes back to creation. (reread Mabsoot's post) We believe that he can use many methods to deceive including giving earthly gifts to trick humans. So while you may feel love and lavish blessings from Satan it is no different than the "love and gifts" a drug dealer gives their mark. In the end you will only be damaged and destroyed by the very one you thought was taking care of you. But Allah swt guides whom He desires and leads astray those He decides are not worthy. I hope you enjoy this life....as brief as it is.

Salem9022

1. You could ask the same about your god lol. I don't know why he was created, I don't know why any deity was created heck I don't even know why the human race was created.

2. The christian bible says that he is the God of this world until such times a Jesus comes back and the whole end of days thing starts. Personally I belive that creation and the deitys go waaaaaay back longer than the Koran, the bible or the torah etc. One only has to look at the " Enuma Elish" which is about 450,000 years old to see that ( I quote from the TV show "The west wing" here) "Before the begatting, something begun.

You mentioned that according to the christian bible. I'm sorry but we muslims dont believe in the Bible to begin with. So I don't know why would you bring the Bible as an arguement to proove against Muslims. Also you keep mentioning "Abrahamic" religions. We muslims dont use that Term, according to Islam both Jewdaism and Christianity are paganistic Man-made religions. Abraham didn't preach that his God came out from the Womens Passageway like Christians believe nor did he preach that His God was everywhere(Omni-present) even in the Toilet Bowl like Jews believe. So please your whole arguement is Flawed since you don't have much knowledge of what we muslims believe. So I hope you would ask some questions on the Islamic Creed and get your self more familiar with consepts such as Tawheed which will really clarify you Allah is and who he isn't. Knowing Satan will come later, you have to first learn who Allah is by learning Tawheed

Ashima33

Salaam,

1. I have read a little bit about Levayan (sp?) Satanism, but can't remember much. Can you do a little explaining about this and maybe how it's different from your branch of Satanism?

2. How long have their been Satanists? Like is this more recent? Or have there always been? Have Satanist ever been called anything else?

3. How do you feel your faith is similar to Islam? and Different?

4. Can you explain more about your pray/ritual practices? And where you receive guidance for how this is properly done.

vegangoth

Banned
Do you mean the Enuma Elish? Interesting that you spelled the sacred text wrong to your belief system. There was no "Satan" figure in that text, which was fragmented and only consisted of about 1000 lines. The text actually has many resonances in the Hebrew bible and many feel there was some plagerism going on with the rabbis. There were much more ancient creation stories among the Indian Hindus, why not worship their gods? After all the Vedic scriptures are the oldest known written scriptures dating 5000 years BC.

The oldest predictions of the inception of these tablets (Enuma Elish) go to about 18th century BC, not 450,000 yearrs ago, there is no known written language that goes back that far. But I digress.

We also believe that Satan is ancient and goes back to creation. (reread Mabsoot's post) We believe that he can use many methods to deceive including giving earthly gifts to trick humans. So while you may feel love and lavish blessings from Satan it is no different than the "love and gifts" a drug dealer gives their mark. In the end you will only be damaged and destroyed by the very one you thought was taking care of you. But Allah swt guides whom He desires and leads astray those He decides are not worthy. I hope you enjoy this life....as brief as it is.

Thank you for the spelling correction, it's not that intresting that I spelled it wrong after all if you have read my posts you will see several spelling mistakes. A combination of my moderate dyslexia and the fact that I type faster than my brain can work lol.

I'm not going to debate my Satan verses your satan as we will both be banging our heads against a wall lol.

of Enuma Elish ( did I spell it right? lol) I don't see it as a sacred text mearly another intresting book that fills in some of the blanks. Satan is mentioned in the text not as "Satan" but as "Ea". Yes I agree that much of the sumarian text found on the tablets has resonances with hebrew text. There is a reason for this but it is one that most people will find imposible to belive because they have been taught for centuries to believe what they are told. Religion has been manipulated, history has been manipulated we have been beliveing things that are not true. The book "Slave species of god" is the book that will blow your mind. That doesn't mean to say all religon is a lie, there is truth in every one of them, it's just the truth happend way before you were told it did.

I've probebly confused things now lol

Ashima33

You mentioned that according to the christian bible. I'm sorry but we muslims dont believe in the Bible to begin with. So I don't know why would you bring the Bible as an arguement to proove against Muslims. Also you keep mentioning "Abrahamic" religions. We muslims dont use that Term, according to Islam both Jewdaism and Christianity are paganistic Man-made religions. Abraham didn't preach that his God came out from the Womens Passageway like Christians believe nor did he preach that His God was everywhere(Omni-present) even in the Toilet Bowl like Jews believe. So please your whole arguement is Flawed since you don't have much knowledge of what we muslims believe. So I hope you would ask some questions on the Islamic Creed and get your self more familiar with consepts such as Tawheed which will really clarify you Allah is and who he isn't. Knowing Satan will come later, you have to first learn who Allah is by learning Tawheed

Salaam, I have always had the understand that we muslims do believe in the Bible and the Torah, but in their pure, original forms. The problem is... that these don't exists. And also, I haven't heard that we should refer to ourselves as an Abrahamic faith. Our religion stemmed from Abraham... So why not? And I do not agree with Jews and Christians being pagan. I'm not for sure about Jews, and some christians do believe in the trinity... but not all christians believe in father, son, holy spirit. They believe God is one.

Also,

This person, vegangoth, is here to learn... just like all of us. And I do not feel that you are creating a welcoming atmosphere for learning and discussion. If you are threatened by what vegangoth is talking about... then you don't have to read it if you don't want to.

ShyHijabi

So do you believe in a sacred text? Or have you compiled your belief system from snippets gathered here and there? You mention a diploma in religious studies, what religions did that degree cover? I didn't quite minor in world religions but a few more classes and it would've registered as a minor.

What convinced you (aside from anecdotal and personal experiences) that this religion (Satanism) was right for you? Can you describe your path? What reigion were you raised in and why was it no longer a valid answer to your questions? What form of Satanism do you practice, as I know there are a few "sects" that call themselves Satanists.

Can you describe the rituals you perform and what your prayers consist of? For instance, I am sure you are familiar with the patterns of our salat, how does your prayer look?

vegangoth

Banned

You misundertand me. I'm not trying to disprove Muslims. You belive what you belive that's all good with me. I use the term "Abrahamic" because that is the linaige that Islam comes from. Muslims, Jews and Christains all decend from Abraham or Ibrahim as he is also know as. I didn't know that Muslims don't use that term ( thank you for pointing that out) but as I'm not a Muslim I'll propbebly continue to use it unless i'm told it's extremely offensive.

I'm familer with Tawhid-The oness of God. But again I'm not a Muslim, while I appraciete the religon and love hearing about it. I just don't belive in it. this thread it not intended to disparage Islam only to answer question on my religion. As for learning about Islam That's why I'm on the website in the fist place but since I only joined yeasterday give me a chance lol

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

:salam2:

Why did you post this thread???

We are not intereted in learning your evil and wrong religion,Astagfirullah.It is enough for us to know about Allahs invisible creations from Holy Quran and words of Allah are enough prove of truth.
How can you folow someone who is evil wa la hawle wa la kuwata ilabillah.Allah subahn we teal is the only Creator of everything,he is Lord of the Heaven and Earth and of everything that exists and only to Him belongs all worshiping and prasieing,SubhanAllah.
Allah will reword belivers those who belive that He is the only God and who obeys to His comands and who are not doing waht He forbids,SubhanAllah.And for thsoe who foloow Satan(meaning not only in worshiping to satan but to worship him though evil actions forbidden in Islaam),Allah will give them what they deserve and punish them with Hell-Fire Inshallah.

Allah subahn we teal has given to every human being abilty of will and abilty to chose the truth or wrong way.And He is the only One who guides the best.

:wasalam:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Sure I know about Islams view of Iblis, Doesn't mean I agree with it lol but I complety understand why the Muslim does.

You learn about TS through study, the info is there you just have to look for it. You also learn by having a relationship with Satan through prayer. in Islam any one can convert provided they do actually belive and of course the proclaime the shahada for converts to TS it's very diffrent we belive that Satanists are born not made. Therefore we belive that Satan has chosen who are to follow him.

Basically when you're ready they 'invite' you to the club? Lol, I almost feel left out :rolleyes:

Anyways, how do you worship him exactly? Im asking you to tell us about your satanic rituals.

Also, do you look like that girl in the Excorcist film by any chance? If so ..congratulations :D

vegangoth

Banned
Hi Asja, I'm sorry I don't understand any of the Arabic you have used in our post but that beside the point. Thid thread was posted out of desire of many people in this site to learn about a diffrent religon, curiosity is a great thing. What's wrong with a bit of knowledge? I'm not asking people to convert. You attitude is the reason that many people have a dislike of Muslims. open you mind and learn something new, it wont kill you. It might even make your faith even stronger and I think you will agree that, that would ROCK!!!

Besides if you don't like what you read then just don't read it. "Responsibility to the responsible"

Salem9022

You misundertand me. I'm not trying to disprove Muslims. You belive what you belive that's all good with me. I use the term "Abrahamic" because that is the linaige that Islam comes from. Muslims, Jews and Christains all decend from Abraham or Ibrahim as he is also know as. I didn't know that Muslims don't use that term ( thank you for pointing that out) but as I'm not a Muslim I'll propbebly continue to use it unless i'm told it's extremely offensive.

I'm familer with Tawhid-The oness of God. But again I'm not a Muslim, while I appraciete the religon and love hearing about it. I just don't belive in it. this thread it not intended to disparage Islam only to answer question on my religion. As for learning about Islam That's why I'm on the website in the fist place but since I only joined yeasterday give me a chance lol

We don't decend from Abraham we decend from Adam who is the first Man who is the Father of all Human Beings. Also Tawheed is more then "Oneness of God" there are categories of Tawheed which will clarify to you who is Allah.

Also just a little bit about Satan and who he is according to Islam:

The Noble Qur'an - Faatir 35:6
Surely, Shaitân (Satan) is an enemy to you, so take (treat) him as an enemy. He only invites his Hizb (followers) that they may become the dwellers of the blazing Fire.

The Noble Qur'an - Az-Zukhruf 43:62
And let not Shaitân (Satan) hinder you (from the right religion, i.e. Islâmic Monotheism), Verily, he (Satan) to you is a plain enemy.

The Noble Qur'an - Az-Zukhruf 43:62
It is only Shaitân (Satan) that suggests to you the fear of his Auliyâ' [supporters and friends (polytheists, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh and in His Messenger, Muhammad )], so fear them not, but fear Me, if you are (true) believers.

Also according to Islam Satan was a Jinn, They are creatures which Allah created Before he created Adam. They were Living on Earth Before Humans and they sill are living on Earth But we Humans can not See them maybe because they live in another Dimension or that Our sences don't comprehend them. But they can see us. They have their own Communities and their own Tribes. Jins were created from Smokeless fire. Satan or Iblees according to Islam was the Most Believing and Righteous Servant of Allah from amoung the Jinns, but when when he was commanded to Bow down to Adam he disobayed since Iblees was created from Smokless Fire while Adam was created from Clay as Allah says in the Quran:

The Noble Qur'an - Ar-Rahmaan 55:15, 15

He created man (Adam) from sounding clay like the clay of pottery.

And the jinns did He create from a smokeless flame of fire.

The Noble Qur'an - Al-Hijr 15:26-42

26. And indeed, We created man from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.

27. And the jinn, We created aforetime from the smokeless flame of fire.

28. And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "I am going to create a man (Adam) from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud.

29. "So, when I have fashioned him completely and breathed into him (Adam) the soul which I created for him, then fall (you) down prostrating yourselves unto him."

30. So, the angels prostrated themselves, all of them together.

31. Except Iblîs (Satan), - he refused to be among the prostrators.

32. (Allâh) said: "O Iblîs (Satan)! What is your reason for not being among the prostrators?"

33. [Iblîs (Satan)] said: "I am not the one to prostrate myself to a human being, whom You created from sounding clay of altered black smooth mud."

34. (Allâh) said: "Then, get out from here, for verily, you are Rajîm (an outcast or a cursed one)." [Tafsîr At-Tabarî]

35. "And verily, the curse shall be upon you till the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)."

36. [Iblîs (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected."

37. Allâh said: "Then, verily, you are of those reprieved,

38. "Till the Day of the time appointed."

39. [Iblîs (Satan)] said: "O my Lord! Because you misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all.

40. "Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them."

41. (Allâh) said: "This is the Way which will lead straight to Me."

42. "Certainly, you shall have no authority over My slaves, except those who follow you of the Ghâwîn (Mushrikûn and those who go astray, criminals, polytheists, and evil-doers, etc.).

----------------------------------------------------------------------

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah

:salam2:

Why did you post this thread???

We are not intereted in learning your evil and wrong religion,Astagfirullah.It is enough for us to know about Allahs invisible creations from Holy Quran and words of Allah are enough prove of truth.
How can you folow someone who is evil wa la hawle wa la kuwata ilabillah.Allah subahn we teal is the only Creator of everything,he is Lord of the Heaven and Earth and of everything that exists and only to Him belongs all worshiping and prasieing,SubhanAllah.
Allah will reword belivers those who belive that He is the only God and who obeys to His comands and who are not doing waht He forbids,SubhanAllah.And for thsoe who foloow Satan(meaning not only in worshiping to satan but to worship him though evil actions forbidden in Islaam),Allah will give them what they deserve and punish them with Hell-Fire Inshallah.

Allah subahn we teal has given to every human being abilty of will and abilty to chose the truth or wrong way.And He is the only One who guides the best.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi ukhti

Jazaakillah khayran. I agree with you.
This thread might be the reason for "wiswaas" in some people. Not everyones imaan is high and shaytan might take advantage of that.

vegangoth

Banned
The religion of Islam descends from Abraham. the phrophets; Muhammed, Jesus and Moses all have a direct blood line to the son's of Abraham. Abraham is a direct decendent of Adam. He is the father of the Arabs. It was Abraham who built the Kabbah in Mecca. So you own more to Ibrahim than you really do to Adam.

Thank for the words from the Koran. I'll enjoy reading them

Status
Not open for further replies.