ask sisters, do you agree with Polygamy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
:salam2:

Sis and bro, Polygamy(husband with more than one wife) in my country is always be serious subject although it is halal in Quran.
it's because unusual in my motherland,mostly husband in my country have one wife(monogamy).
it is Always be pro and contra when a man have more than one wife.
especially from the women. because they dont want their husband love split in to saveral wife,its hurting the first wife.

Well, What i figured in Quran
man could have one,two,three, and for wife,but if man cannot give equal need to each wife, it would better for man to choose one wife.

is it need permission from first wife to polygamy?
is polygamy bad?
is polygamy good?
why do you agree with polygamy?
why disagree?

As a man of course i agree with, but in one condition that he can give equal need to each wife.

how about you?:SMILY309:
:wasalam:

halah

:salam2:

OK brother if all the human being reject polegamy,will it be haram???????????
of course not ........something Allah made it lawful and permissable whether we accept or reject it.

So why do we discuss this issue ?????????????

I do apologize ,I don't mean to offend you but in my opinion there is no benefit of this discussion.

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
Salam brother,

I can understand where you are coming from when you say that it is halal in the Quran so why are we discussing it, but in my opinion I would not like my husband to have more than one wife, I mean its hard enough living in this life with one wife and I feel that involving another wife would just make life too difficult.
Its problery a cultural thing and I have no disrespect for the brothers and sisters that are in this sitution but its not for me, althouh saying that if this is what Allah has written for me to happen in the future then alhumdillah as onlu he is all knowing and all wise.

Wasalam :shymuslima1:

Status
Not open for further replies.