Asking for YOUR help!!!

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
:salam2:

Brothers and Sisters, many of you know about the new Anti-Islamic short film that is soon to be launched by Geert Wilders. I heard of the upcming of this short before but I didn't really think it would be made. This movie is well on it's way to to be published but there is a small chance that we can prevent it from launching. I read up articles on Geert Wilders and it says that he is having an extreamly tough time finding a company to publish his movie, so as a last resort he may have to post it on YouTube.

I'm requesting an online pettition to be made. I do not know how to start one up but I am very willing to be a part of it. I can't do it alone so I need some extra help.

If we can gather up at least 100,000 sigs. then we can send it to YouTube asking them to not post that movie on their site. Also if you can, write letters of persuasion, make videos, call in the media to let them know beforehand about the movie. Whatever you can do as a bonus, please do. Just make sure it's not anything thats filled in with hate and anger as that will only add fuel to the fire.

Knowing Youtube it may not change anything, but then again they might actually listen to us. Its a small chance, but thats all we need. Its worth a shot.

Here is the link to my Online Petition http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/TrueIslam

Any takers?

p.s: I recommend everyone to also check out this thread if you haven't already. http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=159566#post25451

:wasalam:

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!

Just a small thought!!Wont this work in his favour by furthur popularising his movie??..He will be getting free advertisement from we muslims itself...Isnt it???

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression

Just a small thought!!Wont this work in his favour by furthur popularising his movie??..He will be getting free advertisement from we muslims itself...Isnt it???

True. However, if we can help to lessen the damage caused by this movie, it's certainly worth a shot. I'm not saying people won't watch this movie and not have an opinion of Islam, but if we can spread the truth about Islam beforehand we can give people "two sides of the coin" to choose from.

soulzcore

Abd-Allah !!
True. However, if we can help to lessen the damage caused by this movie, it's certainly worth a shot. I'm not saying people won't watch this movie and not have an opinion of Islam, but if we can spread the truth about Islam beforehand we can give people "two sides of the coin" to choose from.

Good point bro..

Anyhow,I'll be signing the petition. :)

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
its a good thing your doing, and may Allaah reward you for that...honestly its not going to make any differences watsoever though

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
i will definitely sign it

:salam2:
dear Brother,
i will definitely sign the petition because i believe that the small changes will one day blow up into a very huge change for the islamic world and we will rule again

May Allah grant us patience :tti_sister:
Ameen
I will also post it as a chain letter

Sweet Insanity

90's Child
youtube is easy bro... theyre good guys...

all u do is flag the video, they remove it and suspend his account...

and if he does it agin, send them a letter... surprisingly they actually pay attention! lol

God Bless