Asmaul Husna-Please chosse one and Recite this in your du'a

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
99names1ex31.gif

99names2ss9.gif

angelwish

:salam2: its very nice post if we use it as our desktop wallpaper n daily read it.its good for us.surly.:mashallah:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
there is a hadith which recites that if somebody learns by heart all the 99 names of Allah will enter to Jannah:I already know them by heart because I hope to go there:ma:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful posting
brother
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam .

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
there is a hadith which recites that if somebody learns by heart all the 99 names of Allah will enter to Jannah:I already know them by heart because I hope to go there:ma:

subhanallah well done on that memorising but .... you need the " understanding" of those names for that hadith to take effect

May Allah Aid you in this.. please here is an advice from me to you...

please buy this book and Memorize that BOOK

" Explanation to the Beautiful and Perfect Names of Allah "
by Shaykh Abu 'Abdur-Rahman Nasir as-Sa'di

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
@ bro Az101,thank you.I hope to go to Jannah as soon as possible.I learnt them three years ago and I still have them all in my heart.I already know the meaning of each name,because I have an italian copy of Quran with the explaination of the 99 Allah's Names.but I'm glad you adviced me.may Allah reward you too :wasalam:

az101

@ bro Az101,thank you.I hope to go to Jannah as soon as possible.I learnt them three years ago and I still have them all in my heart.I already know the meaning of each name,because I have an italian copy of Quran with the explaination of the 99 Allah's Names.but I'm glad you adviced me.may Allah reward you too :wasalam:

Explanation to the Beautiful and Perfect Names of Allah "

this book goes into great detail by breaking up each and every word and...what understanding one must have towards it. Also a warning against FIGURATIVE INTERPRETATION OF THE NAMES AND ATTRIBUTES

Are there more then 99 names of Allah?
well, this book explains it that Allah's names are not limited to any particular number,,,

as for the Hadith of ibn Masud reported by Ahmed and others which mentions 99 names , its meaning is that whoever memories ,understands and implements in his daily life, "this number of names" will enter Paradise.

yes there are more then 99 names..

103 names have been added from the work of ibn Uthaymin.. within this book

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
brother in Islam,I have no much trust to the books which talks about this domain,I only trust on Quran,as I read in some verse,there are 100 less one names of Allah.who did tell this sheikh that there are 103 names??I hope not to confuse you,but I honestly have no other books where I can find informations about Islam,except in the Quran.I have all the meanings of His Names here in my heart,and I hope that's enough.I just read a hadith about the 99 Names and I wanted to learn them,and I did it:blackhijab:

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
thats beautiful mashallah thanks for sharing.

this is what i have as desktop background, very similar and its so useful and helps to remember Allah

az101

brother in Islam,I have no much trust to the books which talks about this domain,I only trust on Quran,as I read in some verse,there are 100 less one names of Allah.who did tell this sheikh that there are 103 names??I hope not to confuse you,but I honestly have no other books where I can find informations about Islam,except in the Quran.I have all the meanings of His Names here in my heart,and I hope that's enough.I just read a hadith about the 99 Names and I wanted to learn them,and I did it:blackhijab:

Explanation to the Beautiful and Perfect Names of Allah "

you can trust books which are written by the scholars who are know to be on the correct understanding of Islam (methodology of the salaf ).

the book which i recommend to you is written by reliable scholar of Ahl as-Sunnah wa al-Jamaa'ah who is known to be upon the methodology of the Salaf.

you can not understand the deen on your own sister you need to acquire knowledge through reliable and authentic sources.

The manhaj (methodology) of the Salaf is to adhere to the Qur'aan and the authentic Sunnah as understood by the Salaf as-Saalih. The word Salaf is a shortened version of the word 'Salaf as-Saalih', which means the 'Righteous Predecessors'.
It refers specifically to the first three generations of Islaam in which the Prophet Muhammad (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) described as being the best generations of Muslims. The first, the Prophet (Sallalaahu Alaihi wa Sallam) and his Sahaabah (companions). The second, the Taabi'een (the followers of the companions). The third, the Tabaa'at-Taabi'een (the followers of the followers of the companions), This is the true manhaj of Ahl as-Sunnah wa al-Jamaa'ah.

I can not stress the importance of the science behind Allah (swt) names. If you acquire more knowledge on this matter then you will understand what i am trying to tell you, Which why exactly i recommended you that book.

have all the meaning in your heart is not enough.you need to understand the hadith on the light of how the salaf did. you have to Memorise with the correct understanding of the names of ALLAH. in the manner the Salaf as-Saalih did if you want that hadith to take effect upon you,

if you follow your own methods you are prone to being misguided.

May Allah keep you upon true Guidance.

reliable website for Islamic knowledge

http://abdurrahman.org/