Assalaam Aleykum

Said1

Assalaam Aleykum
I have recently joined the website hoping to get education from what is shared by my brothers and sisters all over the world. I am also studying arabic and I am looking forward to find people whom I can try to talk to in arabic inshaAllah to improve my arabic.
JazakumAllah

strive-may-i

Assalaamu Alaikum,

Welcome. You are on your own, when one aims to excel in Deen (Actions and deeds). There is always only so much the rest of world can do. March on, be among those who put the knowledge to action. May Allay make matters easier for you, me and rest ... Ameen

Allah's Apostle said, "Do not wish to be like anyone, except in two cases:
(1) A man whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously.
(2) A man whom Allah has given wisdom (knowledge of the Quran and the Hadith) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others."

Assalaam Aleykum
I have recently joined the website hoping to get education from what is shared by my brothers and sisters all over the world. I am also studying arabic and I am looking forward to find people whom I can try to talk to in arabic inshaAllah to improve my arabic.
JazakumAllah

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Assalaam Aleykum
JazakumAllah

:wasalam:
:salam2:
To all;

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
Welcome to TTI
We are glad and happy to have you with us~Alhamdulillah.

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)