Assalam alaikum New To The Boards And To Islam

ANNEC

Assalam alaikum,

My name is Anne and I am a 37 year old stay at home wife and mother of 2 teens. I recently reverted to Islam about a month ago and am just starting to dig in and learn my faith. I am alone in my faith journey as I am the only Muslim that I know of around the area in which I live. I am so happy that God opened my eyes to the truth about Islam and that I finally took my shadada and am not a Muslim sister. I have so much to learn and I look forward to learning from each and everyone of you and also geting to Islam brothers and sisters.

Anne

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Wa`alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh,

All praise belongs to Allaah alone who has guided you to the true, straight path. Alhamdulillaah.

Sister, when you have testified the testimony of faith [shahadah], know that you have become our sisters in Islaam mashaa Allaah.

I pray Allaah eases your journey in learning and understanding more about Islaam and open ways for you to meet with people who will accommodate you, be it in real life or virtually. Inshaa Allaah. :)

Wa`alaykummussalaam.

a_stranger

You are most welcome dear sister, and we are very happy to have you with us. The most important thing In Islam is that we should pray sincerily in a quiet perfect manner with an open heart . Try to learn how to pray dear sister step by step.

islamerica

1 Ummah under God
wa'alaikum as'salaam (and peace be upon you)

welcome to the forum and back to that which you all are born upon, true Monotheism. You are part of this nation of believes and this sisterhood now, feel free to ask anything about anything of us. inshallah we all are here to help.

btw, you can use www.islamicfinder.org to find any masjids/mosques near by.

brmm

Assalam alaikum,

My name is Anne and I am a 37 year old stay at home wife and mother of 2 teens. I recently reverted to Islam about a month ago and am just starting to dig in and learn my faith. I am alone in my faith journey as I am the only Muslim that I know of around the area in which I live. I am so happy that God opened my eyes to the truth about Islam and that I finally took my shadada and am not a Muslim sister. I have so much to learn and I look forward to learning from each and everyone of you and also geting to Islam brothers and sisters.

Anne

Assalamo Alaikom sister, I would say focus on the pillars of Islam for now. Also try (if you can) to put your kids in an Islamic style school.
BRMM