Assalam alaykum 2 all who READ this

muslimsista234

My friend has been askin me about depression is this a test from Allah on a person? I'm not really sure wat to tell her

i would appreciate if all my brothers and sisters could leave me some advice on this i believe it is an interesting topic 2 discuss :blackhijab:

:SMILY209: if any1 has info on this leave ur comments plz jzk

:wasalam:

Asiya-sparkles

Wa'laykom salam wa rahmat allahi wa burrahktohu to you and your friend,

Nothing afflicts us that would miss us, nothing will pass us by that is intended for us.

Though depression is no doubt an affliction from allah subhana wa t'ala, it is also something that should be treated (generally in a proactive not medicated way inshallah) as the root cause could be a struggling to submit to Allah and His decree.

will find info to help for you inshAllah...tomorrow...now its time to do the ironing! :)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

the whole life is test from Allah.

if u r healthy, rich and have peace of mind....its a test that whether u obey and thank Allah or not.

if u r ill, financially poor and depressed...its a test that whether u have patience and obey Allah or not.

every problem, tension, sorrow, depression helps in removing the sins from muslims.

if u have happy life..its not sure that Allah is pleased with u and if u have tough life..its not sure that Allah dont like u.

may Allah help ur friend and all of us.

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2:

{Every soul will taste death. And we test you with bad and with good as a trial. And unto us you will return.}
Al-Anbiyaa: 35

The Prophet (sas) said:

"There is no hardship which afflicts a Muslim but that Allah expiates with it some sin of his - even a thorn which pricks him."
Muslim and Bukhari

"How amazing is the affair of the believer! Everything which happens is good for him. And that is for no one except the believer. When he encounters good times and ease, he gives thanks and that is good for him and if he encounters hardship he is steadfast and that is good for him."
(muslim)

{We will surely test you in your wealth and in yourselves and you will hear many hurtful things from those who were given the book before you and from those who associate others with Allah. If you are steadfast and beware of Allah, that is the strongest position.}
Aal 'Imraan: 186

ALLAH KNOWS BEST
:jazaak:

Axmyn

:salam2:

everything in the world and everything happens only with the will of Allah (SWT).

but we as muslims blessed by the almighty god gave us the best cure known to man for depression.
that is being sincere in doing good deeds, praying and reciting the glorious quran often.

in conclusion we true muslims are depression free. (insha allah)