Assalam aleikum

Tahira

I am Tahira and I have been practicing Islam for 9 years. Alhamdulillah I was given this happiness of being muslimah and wearing hijab on by Allah SWT. I started practicing Islam when I was studying in the university. By now I am wife of my classmate who embraced islam with me Alhamdulillah. And we have two children. Alhamdulillah I am very happy that I can live my life according to Quran and sunnah of our beloved prophet(pbuh). I wish everyone all the happiness in the world and hereafter. May Allah SWT grants us with jeennah. AMIN.

Wassalamu alaykum va rahmatullahi va barakattuh

arabiantxn

:salam2: sister i wanted to tell you how happy we are to know you joined us.
i also want to welcome you to our site turntoislam.com we look forward to hear more from you

maymun

:salam2:
welcome to tti my dear sister in islam
I hope u enjoy staying with us insha allah
may allah protect u and your family in this world and give u greatest reward jannahtul firdows hereafter :tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:
and insha allah remember us in your dua if u can

your sister in Islam
:wasalam:

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
WELCOME

:salam2: Sister Tahira,

:SMILY206: to TTI. :jazaak: for your du'a. May Allah (SWT) continue to bless you by increasing your Imaan through guidance, wisdom and knowledge of Islam, and grant peace and happiness to you and your family.

From Allah (SWT) we came... To Him we shall return.

May Allah (SWT) accept the righteous deeds from us and from you, and gather us and you in His mercy with His Prophets and Messengers in Jannatul Firdaws.

I leave you in Allah's (SWT) care.

Muhsana

:wasalam: sister,

Congratulations and welcome to our great family. How nice to hear these good news. Alhamdulillah. please make dua for all ummah.

Fiemanillah.

Tahira

Mashaallah

Jazakallah for all wellcome words. I have been qiet busy recently with house chores and my children so couldn't post replay. Sorry about that.
I feel a great happiness of being a member of such great family.