Assalamo Alaikom....

Muslima

Assalamo Alaikom,
i am a new member here , Al Hamdulellah i was born as a Muslim, but am so intersted to know the stories of Non -Muslims who reverted to Islam, actualy i live with them the story and everytime i thank Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala for the blessing of Islam weather for me, or for the other Sisters & Brothers whome Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala had shown them the right path.
Jazakom Allahu Khairan for the gr8 site and In Shaa Allah we all will benefit here.
Wassalamo Alaikom.

Hajar

Staff member
Assalamu alaykum sis,

Glad you joined the forum. InshaAllah you have a beneficial stay here!!

Looking forward to your posts!! So get posting :)

If you have any questions about the forum, please contact me, or any other of the Forum team.

Wasalaam,

Hajar

fabianacosta

salam!!!
i'm fabiana from brasil ive recently reverted to islam and i am very very happy... hope really soon lear to do the salat (right) and enjoy the rest of this life and the next close to Allah and all brothers and sisters!!! please pray for me soo our compassive lord guide me throught the right pat... and peace be upon u all... msn avaible =) maa salama
And welcome to all new brothers and sisters!!!!!!!!!!

mannsanni

Assalamo Alaikom,
i am a new member here , Al Hamdulellah i was born as a Muslim, but am so intersted to know the stories of Non -Muslims who reverted to Islam, actualy i live with them the story and everytime i thank Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala for the blessing of Islam weather for me, or for the other Sisters & Brothers whome Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala had shown them the right path.
Jazakom Allahu Khairan for the gr8 site and In Shaa Allah we all will benefit here.
Wassalamo Alaikom.
Nicole Queen converts to Islam.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjtrIkYU5I
Mr.Mod. If this video already exist please merge it. Thank you.