assalamou alaykom warahmatou allah

rayhanaljanna

assalamou alaykom warahmatou allah greeting of islam :shake: this is my first letter, so i ll try to introduce myself .i am muslim and i am very proud to be. very proud to be a slave of allah and i like all people to know that what ever it happens in the world and whatever they say i will go on and i will keep my head hight, i will never be ashamed to say "i am muslim":SMILY209:
i am here in this forum to share this feeling with you and because i want every one to know that islam has lovers and that islam still have muslims.
my first gift for you will be this article from a british newspaper.many and many people in this world had not the chance to read it, understand it...so here it is, it is in fact my life, your life, the life of every one...it is for those who did not begin yet, who are still waiting for tomorrow to come, but tomorrow will never.... here i let you choose the word ...

It’s not a rehearsal, you know
Returning with a message for dreamers…
Several years ago while sheltering from a typhoon in a sleazy motel in Cincinnati I came across a tattered beer-stained notice pinned to a wall above a public telephone. It read simply ‘this is not a rehearsal, this is life don’t miss it’.
It was a message that ghosted through my life ever since. How many of us can honestly claim not to have mortgaged our lives to some future dream, a dream which as likely as not will never be realized?
We live life on the never-never, telling our selves that just as soon as we have got past this or that particularly onerous chore or stage we will be able to devote our energies to what we really want to do.
I must admit to being a master of the art of the never-never. Daily I say to myself that as soon as I have finished this or that script, or article or paid off my overdraft, then I will really start to live.
It is , I believe, a delusion I share with the great hopeful majority and delusion it is dangerous to harbor, because each of us knows that tomorrow never comes.
For some I suspect that this life-long planning for the future is a way of procrastinating: a get-out for not having the will, talent or nerve for trying some thing new and discovering oneself to be a failure.
How many people have I met who have told me about the book they have been planning to write but have never yet found the time? Far too many!
This is life, all right but we do treat it like a rehearsal and unhappily we do miss so many of its best moments.
We take jobs to stay alive and provide homes for our families always convincing ourselves that this style of life is merely a temporary state of affairs along the road to what we really want to do. Then, at 60or 65, we are suddenly presented with a clock and a couple of grandchildren and we look back and realize that all those years waiting for Real –life to come along were in fact real life.
In A America they have a saying much ridiculed by the English: ‘have a nice day’ they intone in their shops, hotels and sandwich bars. I think it is a wonderful phrase, reminding us, in effect to enjoy the moment: to appreciate this very day.
When I first became a journalist I knew a man who gave up a very well paid responsible job at the Daily Telegraph to go and edit a small weekly newspaper. At the time I was astonished by what appeared to me to be his complete mental aberration. How could anyone turn his back on Flee Street for parish pump? I wanted to know!
Now I am a little older and possibly wiser, I see the sense in it. In Flee Street the man was under continual pressure. He lived in an unattractive London suburb and he spent much of his life sitting on Southern Region train.
In Kent he became his own boss, lived within minutes of the office in a very pretty village and found his life enriched tenfold. His ambition for advancement in his career had been smothered by his enjoyment of the life he was leading. His life had stopped being a rehearsal and became the real thing.
I not advocating that one should live for the minute in any hedonistic sense that ‘s not the answer. But it is, I hope, an exhortation to some degree of self-fulfillment. Whatever you want to do, do it now. Because, no matter how old you are , it is late than you think.

hope you like it, need reply .

rayhanaljanna

assalamou alaykom again

thank you so much for your replay and barakaallah feek,yes i really need help , i need to fix my life and alhamdouallah that he put me on the right road
inchaallah the sun of islam will bright again, together we will make every one see how beautiful this religion is, just have faith and go on...may allah protect you and guide you...thank you again