Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Ash76

Just want to give everyone a big SALAAMS before I start my ramblings :)

I am a Muslim Brother of Indian origin from the UK - born and bred (Alhamdolillah!).

After being a frequent visitor to the TTI website for a number of years I felt compelled to join this growing online community of like-minded individuals. I feel very humble and privileged to be part of the group of strangers who remind each other and seek the truth. The ones that Allah SWT has talked about that will be granted the Shade of His Arsh on the Day when there will be no other Shade i.e. those who love, meet and part purely for His sake alone.

Inshallah I look forward to taking benefit from your words of wisdom to help me rectify my Deen and through the Grace of the Almighty take reward from any benefit I can be to others (Ameen!).

strive-may-i

I am a Muslim Brother of Indian origin from the UK - born and bred (Alhamdolillah!).

After being a frequent visitor to the TTI website for a number of years I felt compelled to join this growing online community of like-minded individuals. I feel very humble and privileged to be part of the group of strangers who remind each other and seek the truth. The ones that Allah SWT has talked about that will be granted the Shade of His Arsh on the Day when there will be no other Shade i.e. those who love, meet and part purely for His sake alone.

Inshallah I look forward to taking benefit from your words of wisdom to help me rectify my Deen and through the Grace of the Almighty take reward from any benefit I can be to others (Ameen!).

:wasalam:

Welcome Brother, Welcome. May each of us benefit from the other. May Almighty give us the strength to fulfill the covenant... ameen

Ash76

Jazakallah Brother. Sum Ameen to that. May Allah make it easy for us to fulfil the covenant with taqwa.

elqouds2020

essallamou allaikoum que dieu vous bennisse et vous guide au bon chemin de la verité et vous accorde à son vaste paradis in chaa ellah

elqouds2020

salamu alaykum god bless you and guide you to the right path of truth and grant you his vast paradise in chaa ellah

Ash76

Ameen to that and Jazakhallah Khairan for your kind words. Inshallah we will both meet in Jannah ul Firdous reminiscing about our exchanges on the TTI Website!

MEMON

Sallams

Jazakallah... may Allah guide you and us along the right path ... ameen! insha Allah we will be help out each other to understand and practise our religion according to divine injuctions for the success in the world and the hereafter.

Best wishes

Ash76

Jazakallah Khairan for the additional welcomes and duas. May Allah make TTI of mutual benefit to us all and safeguard the sanctity of our learning and true understanding of His Deen.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome!

~~~
Wa'alaikumussalam.
Assalamu'alaikum!

Masha'allah!
Alhamdulillah.

Welcome to TTI
brother.
So glad and happy to have you with us~Alhamdulillah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم
والمؤمنون بعضهم من بعض ,وإخوة في الله

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم
والمؤمنون بعضهم من بعض ,وإخوة في اللهIn the name of God the Merciful
Peace upon you
And the believers from each other, and brothers in God

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa 'alaikumassalam WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuhu,
Sorry for being late in welcoming you.
Welcome to the website brother and Ameen to your du'as.