authentic?

salam alaykum

are these authentic hadiths??...

Abu Sa’id (ra) said that Rasullilah (salalahi alahi wasalam) said, “Whoever says:

Radeetu billahi rabban, wa bil-Islaami deenan, wa bi-Muhammadin rasoolan

Jannah becomes obligatory for him (to enter). [Abu-Dawud]

- Best said in Morning and Evening with "Nabiyan wa rasoolan"

The Prophet SallAllaho Alaihi Wa Salam one day said to Ali Radi Allaho Anho: Ya Ali! Do these five things before going to bed at night:

1. Give 4000 Dinaars in Sadaqa and then sleep
2. Read one complete Quran and then sleep
3. Pay the price for Janna'h and then sleep
4.. Make two people happy with each other when they are upset and then sleep
5. Do one hajj and then sleep

Hazrat Ali Radi Allaho Anho said, Ya Rasulallah SallAllaho Alaihi Wa Salam! This looks impossible, how will I be able to do it? Then the prophet Sallalaho Alaihi Wa Salam replied:

4 times reading surah Fatiha is equals to four thousand Dinaars giving in Sadaqa.

3 times reading surah Ikhlas (Qul hu Allahu Ahad) is equals to one complete Quran.

3 times reading any durood shareef (Shortest: SallAllaho Alaihi Wa Salam) is the price of jannat.

10 times Astagfirullah (or any istighfar) is equals to making two unhappy people happy with each other.

4 times third Kalima is equal to performing one Hajj.
After this Ali Radi Allaho Anho said, Ya RasulAllah SallAllaho Alaihi Wa Salam! Now I will do all these before going to bed.

plz provide proof if u can...thank u all

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

daywalker

The Prophet SallAllaho Alaihi Wa Salam one day said to Ali Radi Allaho Anho: Ya Ali! Do these five things before going to bed at night:

1. Give 4000 Dinaars in Sadaqa and then sleep
2. Read one complete Quran and then sleep
3. Pay the price for Janna'h and then sleep
4.. Make two people happy with each other when they are upset and then sleep
5. Do one hajj and then sleep

Hazrat Ali Radi Allaho Anho said, Ya Rasulallah SallAllaho Alaihi Wa Salam! This looks impossible, how will I be able to do it? Then the prophet Sallalaho Alaihi Wa Salam replied:

4 times reading surah Fatiha is equals to four thousand Dinaars giving in Sadaqa.

3 times reading surah Ikhlas (Qul hu Allahu Ahad) is equals to one complete Quran.

3 times reading any durood shareef (Shortest: SallAllaho Alaihi Wa Salam) is the price of jannat.

10 times Astagfirullah (or any istighfar) is equals to making two unhappy people happy with each other.

4 times third Kalima is equal to performing one Hajj.
After this Ali Radi Allaho Anho said, Ya RasulAllah SallAllaho Alaihi Wa Salam! Now I will do all these before going to bed.

plz provide proof if u can...thank u all

:hearts::hearts::hearts:
:salam2:
The whole version isnt found in any hadith books. except the bolded part as follows:

qul huwa Allâhu aĥad equals a third of the Qur’ān’.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

:salam2:

For sure it is not authentic brother. I have never find these haadiths in Sahih Muslim,neither in Bukharihaadaith collection,except exception that brother daywalker mentioned. Inshallah other brothers and sisters can give closer references.

Where did you get this brother? Probably from forwerd emails.:)

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

doctor38

salam alaykum

are these authentic hadiths??...

Abu Sa’id (ra) said that Rasullilah (salalahi alahi wasalam) said, “Whoever says:

- Best said in Morning and Evening with "Nabiyan wa rasoolan"

I believe this one is Authentic. This hadeeth is mentioned in Imam Ahmed, Imam Abo Daowd, Imam Al turmiethie and Imam Nassaie books. In the end it says that God will make him pleased and happy in the day after.

The other hadeeth I am not familliar with. It is true that surah Ikhlas (Qul hu Allahu Ahad) is equals to 1/3 of the Quran. If you read it 10 times Allah will build you a House in Paradise

daywalker

are u sure docotr cause the top 2 posters said havent heard of it b4.....mind posting the proof..
you have quoted 3-4 different hadith, and i was refering to the specific part which i quoted.

i didnt quote the hadith about raditu billahi as the source has been mentioned allready. and about 3 ikhlas is also clear, and the whole packet version about ali(rd) asking prophet(sw) is not found in any book.

doctor38

are u sure docotr cause the top 2 posters said havent heard of it b4.....mind posting the proof..

podolski11
I commented on a single Hadeeth which is "Radheet bellah rabban....." and I gave you the references. Ok I did not mention the Pages. But this hadeeth is mentioned in a very popular small Arabic booklet called "Hosn Al muslim men Adhakar al ketab wa alsonnah" by Dr Saeed Alqahtani.

It mentions this hadeeth and it lists all the references.

I am not familiar with the other hadeeths in this post.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

i think its authentic one.

but the one about Ali (ra) hadith..it might not be authentic.

it could have been fabricated by shias as they use Ali (ra) in many of their false reports.