Autumn syndrome

justoneofmillion

:salam2:Feeling so tired and lazy these days usually am a very dynamic person,do a lot of sports etc among other.Actually it happens to me every year during this period,i have asked a lot of people in my surroundings and the majority said they all had this same mood in Autumn somehow. Is this normal brothers and sisters,ever experienced the same during this period of the year,is there any logical explanation to it maybe in relation to the shifting of weather?A friend of mine who is a doctor has also told me that it had something to do with the hormones a while ago but i didn t really catch what he said ...lol Any clues folks,or am i the only Adam feeling this way in this empty earth:D

Ps.by the way i love running in the forest in Autumn i think the nature is just gorgeous subhanallah!

fall-of-autumn-leaves-wallpaper.jpg

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: Dear respected brother, I did not feel this way for the 13 years I spent in sunny Florida as basically there was no autumn (or Fall as they call it in the States). Now I am experiencing my first autumn since I left Ireland in 1995 and I am very tired at the end of the day, lol! However, :ma:, it is so nice to see the leaves of every shade imaginable like in the picture you posted but I think the change of weather does add fatigue so I am going to bed a little earlier than usual and Isha prayer is before 9PM here.
However, if you are feeling run down, be sure you are getting a well balanced diet with plenty of vitamin C for immunity (i.e. from oranges, etc.) and B vitamins for energy (these can be found in a lot of grains/cereals) :)

Your sister in Islam
:wasalam:

abu'muhammad

:salam2:

During studies in primary and secondary school at home-town Rander, the campus has beautiful flat cone gulmohar trees, one in centre , two in corners. They looked too gorgeous to describe on pen. One of the thing that I missed going forward to Higher secondary school, is those beautiful trees,fully covered with orange flowers. decent ! I don't know whether people here have this tree in their country . Surely, I passed my childhood surrounding them. when sometimes I move there, the memories recollect.

Jazak Allah khair.

:wasalam:

seeking_the_truth

It has to do with the changing of the length of the days i believe alot of people feel run down around this time. it is something called seasonal depression for some if it gets that bad.