Azan 2.5

salimkad

Azan 2.5

Azan (Athan) Times For Worldwide Prayer Times For Mobile Phones (Cell Phones, Symbian, UIQ, Windows Mobile, Pocket PC). 100% FREE with Full features.

Azan Times for worldwide Prayer Times for Mobile Phone (Cell Phones, Symbian, UIQ, Windows Mobile, Pocket PC) is used to listen Azan (Athan, Adhan) automatically on every prayer time (Nazam, Salat, Salaat) five times a day on the mobile phone. The most popular Prayer Times software with Athan (Azan) for mobile phones available FREE. Forward to your all the friends and family and participate with us to spread the prayer times FREE to Muslims all over the world. My Allah reward you to spread the prayer times around the globe.
Most Accurate Prayer Times for more than 25,000 Cities and villages in 252 countries and islands worldwide
Automatic Azan (Athan, Adhan) on every prayer time
Qiblah (Kabah) Direction
Islamic Hijri Date
Fully customized to add any city
Multiple Beautiful Azan Sounds
Minutes Adjustments to make it 100% accurate with your local Masjid prayer times
Minimize feature to run at the background
Automatic Launch feature on every prayer time
Full help of every feature in the software
Fastest application for every mobile phone
Option to display currenet time according to mobile timezone or the city timezone.
Hijri date Adjustment
Time Left for next Prayer
Find the past and future date prayer times
Gregorian to Hijri date converter
Compatible with all the Java enabled mobile phones (Nokia, Motorola, Sony, Samsung, LG, Imate, Windows Mobile and many more mobile models.)
Unlimited FREE support from wxx.SearchTruth.com website
Get Reward from Allah by spreading the FREE Azan (Athan, Adhan) software to your friends and family and submit in all the online forums and directories.
100% FREE with full features.

Attachments

• Azan.zip
    680.5 KB · Views: 950

yassine1003

Another one ... much better

salam,

Thx for this as well, I was looking for this kind of app's.

However, I found a much more precise application for my mobile with several million locations (don't remember exactly how much, but chek it out !)

Installed and working perfectly to get prayer times wherever I am ... just great !!

>> www.mobilemuezzin.com

Wassim955

my experience of mobile muezzin

>> more than 5 million locations !
Thanks for the tip.
I confirm : I have so far a good experience with Mobile Muezzin.
Prayer times are precise and display of the Qibla is great
Salam,