Babies

palestine

Servant of Allah
subhanaAllah! they're are children of jannah inshaAllah! as for the criminals who did this, i agree with the man who said it is a war of religion. and so many wonder why america is hated. but what i hate is that some foreigners are so crazy for america to the extent that they become anorexic. i'm not saying all americans are bad, because i know of muslim americans. but i am saying that america is a nation of Mujrims, and zalims! May Allah help afghanistan, and pakistan and all the muslim lands! ameen ya rab.

Aamanee

:girl3: what kind of evil dose this i am in tears for them and there family brothers & Sister who have lost there babies

I have no more words just prayers

Khalil2u

WE LET THIS HAPPEN

These were babies babies. Allah will take them to paradise. This is what happens every day and I'm so sick of it. Then they say this is not confirmed with the US army yet. They will probably deny that they did these things. Just as they denied raping and murdering women and children in Iraq. They will probably say this was taliban or their favorite word insurgents. This is why we don't know the real number of people killed in Iraq. They lie and say that insurgents did it. They have all types of methods to their death counting. Word in the grape vine is that millions of Muslims were killed in Iraq and hundreds of thousands in Afganitan. TheY cover this up and feed lies to the media and the rest of the world. This country that I live in has such evil people in it that hate Islam. They go to Muslim countries kill the people and then offer them Christianity even though they don't walk the foot steps of Isa. If the Muslims don't accept this they offer them the American dream. This the Muslim world accepts. Iraq Saudi Arabia Pakistan and all the other Muslim allies that join the US. This I don't understand. Why do these Muslim countries allow this. Why don't they fight until there is no Muslim left alive. Why do they let them build bases and take money? Why didn't every Muslim country send their armies to Iraq to protect it from the US. Why is it that the US could find Muslim armies to fight on their side but no Muslim countries besides Iran fights for the Muslims and stands up to US and won't fold under pressure? Why are Muslims not standing up for Islam. They just stand and shake hands and smile for photo ops. How is it that The US is in the middle East doing as they please killing Muslims by the thousands everyday. How is it that Saudi Arabia where our beloved Ka'ba and the body of the prophet rests are the biggest allies with the US. We Muslims need to stand up. Muslims in Muslim countries and Muslims in the west. We should be ashamed of ourselves and of humanity. It hurts me everyday the evil in this world. The shaitan are our enemy and they seem to be winning. When are we gonna stand up for Allah and fight his fight. The day will come like the twinkling of an eye. That means we have to make haste. We the people need to stand up to evil. Insallah we will become stronger and realize this fact. I love all of you Ramadan Karim.:tti_sister:

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
The US

Being an American, I can say I am not liking my government at all. I have been extremely embarrassed by it for years. It is corrupt, hateful, imperialistic and I can go on and on and on. If you are in the US and a Muslim, the best way to fight this kind of barbarous acts is to make dawah. Can you imagine........if every Muslim helped someone else revert? That is the way to shape and change things. 1.8 billion would become 3.6 billion....which would become 7.2 billion......
It is easy....one for one....Alhumdulilah! Just one for each of you brothers and sisters, what a difference we can make!

There are a lot of good people in the US that hate what the US does, and have fought the US for their corruption and lies for years. Then there are those who believe what the zionist media tells them to be gospel truth....they are blinded and can't seem to figure out for themselves....

I live in a very small town 3,000 people- next closest is 6 miles with 13,000 people. I am the only Muslim for miles around that I know of. It was a little scary for me to wear hijab at first. I live in a logger/fisherman area "shoot now ask later" type of mentality......so I thought. I find that most people are very gracious to me, and don't stare. Some will come up to me in the store and ask questions, it is perfect timing to give "just a little" information. Also, when I am courteous, polite, it speaks volumes for Islam. So you can do dawah in many many ways.....and people are curious, it is the perfect opportunity.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Being an American, I can say I am not liking my government at all. I have been extremely embarrassed by it for years. It is corrupt, hateful, imperialistic and I can go on and on and on. If you are in the US and a Muslim, the best way to fight this kind of barbarous acts is to make dawah. Can you imagine........if every Muslim helped someone else revert? That is the way to shape and change things. 1.8 billion would become 3.6 billion....which would become 7.2 billion......
It is easy....one for one....Alhumdulilah! Just one for each of you brothers and sisters, what a difference we can make!

There are a lot of good people in the US that hate what the US does, and have fought the US for their corruption and lies for years. Then there are those who believe what the zionist media tells them to be gospel truth....they are blinded and can't seem to figure out for themselves....

I live in a very small town 3,000 people- next closest is 6 miles with 13,000 people. I am the only Muslim for miles around that I know of. It was a little scary for me to wear hijab at first. I live in a logger/fisherman area "shoot now ask later" type of mentality......so I thought. I find that most people are very gracious to me, and don't stare. Some will come up to me in the store and ask questions, it is perfect timing to give "just a little" information. Also, when I am courteous, polite, it speaks volumes for Islam. So you can do dawah in many many ways.....and people are curious, it is the perfect opportunity.

im angry and upset by your words. how is it that you should be embarrassed? who cares if america is the country you were born into, it's not YOUR FAULT. so don't blame yourself, blame yourself only when you do not act upon islam. blame yourself when you do something wrong. but to be embarrassed because of your country's action- no sister. besides you're a MUSLIM, your people are everywhere( all muslims) and you are not limited to only one country, every country and everywhere you go is your home. :) please never again take blame for what america did, will do or has done. asalamu alaykum wrwb.