Baby names

hager

well

for Boy:Yusfe,Omar,
for girl:Jana"جني"jna,orchid..cuz,i love orchid flower..
laila..ليلي

deepheart

Assalam alaikum,

I like Abdullah, Abdulrahman, e.t.c. i also like Muhammad, Yusuf, Yahaya and Ibrahim.

For females i like Maryam, Aliyah, Rahma and Aisha.

Joanna-Aisha

Boy:Ahmed, Osman, Omar, Khalid, Mohamed
Girl:Aisha,Khadeeja,Shaden,Nermine,Sumayya,Perihan

Hope you will find great name inshaAllah:)

q8penpals

Salam

I thought that a good Islamic name was one that had a good meaning and sounded nice - when people ask on here, it seems like they post majority Arabic language names. Can't a name in another language be a good Islamic name if it has a good meaning and sounds nice?

Lana

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:
my name is common in Syria(maybe the rest of the middle east, not sure) and in Eastern Europe it means God is Gracious, the baby books tell me it's a eastern European name and the Syrians tell me it's an Arabic name......but it doesn't matter cause it still has a good meaning. I think people just obsess over Arabic names because it makes them feel more attached to Islam...I could be wrong though.
I like the names Laith, Farah, and Aya ( yes I know some are Arabic, but they are beautiful names)

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
My favourites:

Boy:
Muhammad -Praiseworthy
I read a hadith in a book on "Muslim names" that whoever names his son Muahammad out of love of the Prophet SAWS, Allah will give him Jannah. I don't remeber it was from which hadeeth book, but was authentic hadeeth...AllahuAa'lam!

Sulaym - Peaceful, Obidient.

Girl:
Farah,Zaynab, Aasiyah.

binte-AkhlaqAhmd

LoVe AlLaH aLlWaYs..
BOY: i hav a list of fav names...ABDULLAH, MUHAMMAD,RIYAAN,HASSAN,ZAIN

GIRL:i like...MOMINA,AYESHA,MARIAM,RIVA....

suumaya

Asalamu alaikum

My favorite name for girl is Bushra (meaning good tiding or good news) and for boy I like Abdullah.