Beautiful ahadeeth subhanaAllah

muslimah_mtl

AlhamduliLlah
:salam2:

Al-Mustaurid narrated that Prophet (SAW) said :

By Allah, this world (is so insignificant in comparison) to the hereafter that if one of you should dip his finger, (pointing with his forefinger), in the ocean and then he should see as to what has stuck to it (Muslim, No 2858)

Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said:
My example and your example is that of a person who lit the fire and insects and moths began to fall in it and he would be making efforts to take them out, and I am going to hold you back from fire, but you are slipping from my hand.
Sahih Muslim Hadith Narrated byJabir ibn Abdullah

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
If anyone eats once at the cost of a Muslim's honour, Allah will give him a like amount of Jahannam to eat; if anyone clothes himself with a garment at the cost of a Muslim's honour, Allah will clothe him with like amount of Jahannam; and if anyone puts himself in a position of reputation and show Allah will disgrace him with a place of reputation and show on the Day of Resurrection....
Sunan of Abu-Dawood

Narrated Anas (radiaLlahu 'anhu):
Allah's Messenger (salaLlahu alaihi wasallam) said:
"Whoever possesses the (following) three qualities will have the sweetness of faith (1): The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else; (2) Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's Sake; (3) who hates to revert to atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the Fire."
Sahih Bukhari
Volume 9, Book 85, Number 74

Prophet (SAW) said:
"He whom death overtakes while he is engaged in acquiring knowlegde with a view to revive Islam with the help of it, there will be one degree between him an the Prophets in Paradise"
[ Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 249]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said:
"Shall I not guide you to the most excellent sadaqah? It is to provide for your daughter when she is sent back to you and has no one but you to provide for her."…(Al-Tirmidhi Hadith )

Narrated Abu Dharr:
I came to the Prophet while he was wearing white clothes and sleeping. Then I went back to him again after he had got up from his sleep. He said, "Nobody says: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah' and then later on he dies while believing in that, except that he will enter Paradise." I said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft?" He said, -Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft?" He said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft." I said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft?" He said, "Even if he had committed illegal sexual intercourse and theft, in spite of the Abu Dharr's dislikeness." Abu 'Abdullah said, "This is at the time of death or before it if one repents and regrets and says 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' He will be forgiven his sins."……(Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith),

SUBHANALLAH!!!

wa :salam2: