Beautiful hadeeth

Zaii

LifeIsAStruggle____
A Beautiful Hadith

Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased.

When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer(names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith.

But the handsome man says, 'He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise '.

Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, 'I am the Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.'

When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) silk bedding filled with musk.

Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other Intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel.'

Please keep forwarding this Hadith to all ....because Rasoolullah (Sallallahu alaihi wasallam) said:

'Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse'.

May Allah bestow this favour on all of us.

AMEEN
:tti_sister:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
jazakallah khaira brother....i remember reading this hadith here b4:)....very beautiful mashallah.

may ALLAH give us greater knowledge of quran and sunnah.ameen>

Anshad.A

oppinion

Assalamu Alaikum, brothers & sisters,

This hadeeth gives us good advice which is ever lasting, learn Quaran it will be most helpfull in day of resurrection.

Nobody never think that he never dies, but the fact is that our body is the meal of bacterias,

Always confident about Allas help, the life in the earth only few seconds,it will surely finished..

brother Anshad.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
salam...
A very good...sweet ...cute hadeeth......
i was crying....when i was reading this.....subhanallah....
so beautiful hadeet......

I love to read Qur'an....ofcoursely with the meaning....
actually Qur'an softens the mind.....and we start crying just because we realise how sinful we r ...and it makes us conscious about our mistakes an sins...

remember the 1st verse of sura muzzammil...when i first read the verse.....i was just burst into cry......i wont forget that....so nice...one of my fvr8 verses from the Qur'an....subhanallah.....

Jazakallahu Khairan

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

subhanallah! jazaak Allah khair.

can u plz tell in which hadith book i can find it (eg, bukhari, tirmidhi,etc)?