beautiful mosques in the world.

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum brothers and sisters. i hope you guys like this video i know i love it when i first seen it.
I am not good at downloeding videos so i hope i don't screw it up lol.
forgive me if i do and delete it thanks...

[yt]Wz0JCpmEqgI[/yt]

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

First of all, :jazaak: for sharing, i think we already have this, but it's beatiful to see.

Second, about the downloading video:

just put the information on the link after the = sign into tags in order to embed the video... example for this one you take this part

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0JCpmEqgI

and place it between youtube tags like this:

[yt]Wz0JCpmEqgI[/yt!]

(without placing the red exclamation mark)

Then it should work, Inshallah. This goes for Google Videos as well, except the tags are [vg] *code* [/vg!]

I hope that helps a bit, :inshallah: :)

:wasalam:

suumaya

:salam2:

First of all, :jazaak: for sharing, i think we already have this, but it's beatiful to see.

Second, about the downloading video:

just put the information on the link after the = sign into tags in order to embed the video... example for this one you take this part

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz0JCpmEqgI

and place it between youtube tags like this:

[yt]Wz0JCpmEqgI[/yt!]

(without placing the red exclamation mark)

Then it should work, Inshallah. This goes for Google Videos as well, except the tags are [vg] *code* [/vg!]

I hope that helps a bit, :inshallah: :)

:wasalam:

Jazakallahu khair sister for your help, i will keep that in mind next time. thank you again...

lazim

Jhazakallah Khair sister for this video I loved it soooo much. I am fascinated with the architecture of mosques and look how many countries have mosques marshallah.

I would love to visit one mosque in each country, perhaps I should set myself the challenge!!

Masalam