being united in the hereafter?

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:
this reply brought me to tears, it was so sweet... jazakllah so much and I wated to ask a question, is marrigae really half of your deen? I didnt know that, I htought it was only a sunnah and as far as I know if you dont someting which is sunnah you dont get sin, if I stay single does that mean I'll get sin and my deen wouldn't be complete? I mean I know many muslims bothers and sisters who have stayed single, they r mashallah really pious and good in their deen but they haven't married not are they intending to marry

:wasalam:
Wa iyyaki,Barakallah feeki.Alhamdulillah for everything!
Yes marriage is sunnah,as according to a hadith:

Abu Ayyub, may Allah be pleased with him, said that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Four things are part of the sunan of the Messengers: henna, perfume, siwak and marriage.”

I said marriage is half our deen because there is a hadith related to it,which says:

Anas, May Allah be pleased with him, related that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,” Any man whom Allah provides with a virtuous wife has been helped to half his Deen, so he should fear Allah regarding the other half.”

Also there is a hadith :

Abu Buhayh, may Allah be pleased with him, related that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “Whoever is affluent should marry. If he does not marry, he is not with me.”
Also:
Anas ibn Malik, May Allah be pleased with him, said “A group of people came to the houses of the wives of the prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, to ask about the worship of the Prophet. When they were told, it seemed that they thought that the amount was not sufficient. They said, ‘Where are we in relation to the Prophet?’Allah has forgiven him his past and future errors,’ One of them declared, ‘As for myself, I will pray all night,’ Another said, ‘I will fast continually and never break it.’ Another said, ‘I will withdraw from women and never marry.’ The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace came to them and said, ‘Are you the people who said such and such? By Allah, I have more fear of Allah than you and more awareness of Him, but I fast and break the fast, and sleep, and marry women. Anyone who is averse to my Sunna is not with me.’”

May Allah help us and guide us.Ameen.

strive-may-i

So Tamanna- means desire? Pray for whats best, I would not desire to get bust!

:salam2:

The desire to be loved, to be taken care, to be with one who u think understand you, without you even speaking..... Now that is the recipe for all disastrous relationships, because when life's test comes it fails, the weak bond breaks. Dont let your body chemicals decide whats good for your soul. And hence, Allah's and Prophets suggestion of whats better for us.

Desire not what you felt , without him feeling it. Desire that you would experience, when your partner too feels the same for you, and that happens when Almighty wishes. A relationship is like the two wheels of cart, you need to move together and ahead in this journey. It cannot have just one wheel , because then your life's journey would be around the Mortal him, while it should be in the path of IMMORTAL HIM

And from what you say, you are preparing for your academic exams and tests. And from what you agree, you are here on earth preparing for your Aakhirat exams....
So you still a young one, who like rest of us here are to get strong in personality, and imaan. You know whats good for you. You will do good, just switch off, dont turn to the beaten path, look forward to being unbeaten

Befriend books of imaan and knowledge, men/women of imaan and knowledge.

May Almight Bless you, me and rest of us.... Aameen :)