Belief is Yemenite,wisdom is also Yemenite

salafi

quran=balance=sunnah
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Volume 4, Book 56, Number 703: [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Narrated Abu Huraira: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Pride and arrogance are characteristics of the rural bedouins while calmness is found among the owners of sheep. Belief is Yemenite, and wisdom is also Yemenite i.e. the Yemenites are well-known for their true belief and wisdom)." Abu 'Abdullah (Al-Bukhari) said, "Yemen was called so because it is situated to the right of the Ka'ba, and Sham was called so because it is situated to the left of the Ka'ba."[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Volume 9, Book 88, Number 214: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Narrated Ibn 'Umar: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] The Prophet said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The People said, "And also on our Najd." He said, "O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Sham (north)! O Allah! Bestow Your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! And also on our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet said, "There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and afflictions and from there comes out the side of the head of Satan."
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)[/FONT]

all from bukhari
still more about yemen this is nothing according to what i read in arabic
i want to post the other goods about yemen but couldn't find any in english.:girl3: sorry

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
[/FONT]